The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Can we plz lower the price of houses !

DarthKitana
DarthKitana
Soul Shriven
They are way too expensive at least still for unfurnished $99 is a lot .... i fell like maybe lower down to like $50 wouldn't be so bad . To me $99 is a huge turn off , i mean the houses r really cool but cant eso + members get a discount or something and make it like idk 5k coins at least like i do pay alot for subtime already so ? Its a tad ridiculous imo . I could see for a fully furnished one then yea , but to pay $99 for an empty house seems ridiculous if you ask me . Im sure people will come in here and troll and try to justify it but thats what i think its too overpriced.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    o:) i hope zos can give us more free house
    Options
  • DarthKitana
    DarthKitana
    Soul Shriven
    evymyu233 wrote: »
    o:) i hope zos can give us more free house

i hope so too or at least tone down the pricing a lil $100 is a lottttt for an empty house even
    Options