The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade Incap ultimate cost bug

MISTFORMBZZZ
MISTFORMBZZZ
✭✭✭
As you can see in the video below, the incap ultimate is bugged.
I had the ultimate ready (costs 77 ult points ) was gonna hit someone in pvp with incap but the game just deciced that the ult costs are doubled xD

129 ult are not enough anymore for a 77 ult costing Incap strike.

It doesnt happen all the time but often enough, when i swap from backbar to frontbar i cant use Incap anymore even with more then 77 ult.

If this bug appears the ult gets filled at exactly 135 ult points, so the costs of the incap are clearly doubled by the bug.

Please fix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtI8EcGvZ3c
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is caused by the vampire cost increase passive, just FYI.

The vampire cost increase makes it uncastable between like 120 ult and 130 ult or something like that. Basically from when it would normally become a stun incap, to where it becomes a stun incap after the vamp ult cost increase, it is uncastable.

Definitely should be fixed.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • MISTFORMBZZZ
    MISTFORMBZZZ
    ✭✭✭
    React wrote: »

The vampire cost increase makes it uncastable between like 120 ult and 130 ult or something like that. Basically from when it would normally become a stun incap, to where it becomes a stun incap after the vamp ult cost increase, it is uncastable.

you mean by this passive? [snip] lol

17f8s3hzpzol.jpg

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 20, 2022 1:46PM
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you mean by this passive? [snip] lol

17f8s3hzpzol.jpg

Yes.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 20, 2022 1:46PM
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've noticed this to but thought it was just a "feature", good to know what causes it.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Ominer
    Ominer
    ✭✭✭
    Very annoying bug that's been in the game a very long time, you should be able to use incap without stun up until you get the ult required to enable the stun (with vamp or without). I don't know why you'd even code the skill to work like this in the first place.

It shouldn't just lock you out from using the skill when you have enough ultimate.
  • Lebkuchen
    Lebkuchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is caused by the vampire cost increase passive [...]

I am pretty sure this has been in the game for many many years. I never saw the connection to vampire, and i did not think of it as a bug, but i will definitely test this with and without being vampire. Thank you for the info!