The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Map blank since last patch

matthiasthehun76
matthiasthehun76
Soul Shriven
Hi all!

My map is bugged since the last patch. Didn't see it right away cause i wasn't online for days due to RL issues.

When i look at the in-game map i can't see all the icons, happy if i can see a wayshrine at all on some maps. Most world bosses, delves, public dungeons all gone, not even greyed out, just a blank map. They are missing partially on my main toon and they are completely absent on my alts.

First i have disabled some add-ons, then all of them, finally uninstalled them entirely. Still the problem exists.

At the end i have re-installed the game with no add-ons on it at all. Yes i have checked the filters, should be fine, but it ain't. Bug still there.

What makes me suspicious is the fact, that on one of my alt i have lost all allocated CPs, have to re-do them again. It kinda feels like something deleted parts of my progress. Travelled to some places with the help of my Friend and it said "discovered", but how, i had it discovered them many months ago, when i first started playing.

Sent a bug report too, but no response yet and i would like to enjoy the game to it's full degree again.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 21, 2022 1:45PM