The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tales of Tribute U36 Patchnotes (Includes Orgnum Nerfs)

PinkApple
PinkApple
✭✭✭
General Notes:

a8xkih6sgjew.png

Balance Changes Part 1:
d6kr6qzcrm05.png

Balance Change Part 2:
e2wh2dw1p845.png

What are your thoughts on the changes? I think overall the changes are positive and will make the game better. I am hoping to see both leaderboard adjustments and a few other card changes in the future, but I like the direction things are going.
@PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am I crazy or does Currency Exchange give you 6 gold on live, not 5? I suppose reducing the gold gain would go some way to reducing your ability to turn patrons consistently.

I like the Hunding changes, really not a fan of Grand Larceny change.
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    The Warrior Wave change is interesting, seems this will be the first gold generating Ansei card (ignoring the starter card).

Anyone know if the new musical score replaces the ambient zone music? (I'm on console so no PTS). I personally prefer the zone music and play in specific zones to listen to the background music as I play so I hope the new music can be toggled on and off.
    Ps4 EU
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is currency exchange actually down to 4 or is it 6 to 5?

Not a fan of grand larceny also taking prestige, it's still gonna be a powerful early game card.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on September 20, 2022 12:24PM
  • PinkApple
    PinkApple
    ✭✭✭
    kevkj wrote: »
    Am I crazy or does Currency Exchange give you 6 gold on live, not 5? I suppose reducing the gold gain would go some way to reducing your ability to turn patrons consistently.

I like the Hunding changes, really not a fan of Grand Larceny change.
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    Is currency exchange actually down to 4 or is it 6 to 5?

Not a fan of grand larceny also taking prestige, it's still gonna be a powerful early game card.

So I popped onto PTS to confirm for everyone, the card currently reads 5 gold: g4ylql97gsqr.png
    @PinkApple on NA servers Finished #1 NA Season 1 Finished #1 NA+EU Season 2 -- Check out my Tales of Tribute youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/PinkAppleYT
  • kevkj
    kevkj
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy enough with currency exchange at 5 gold. Still a strong card obviously, but I don't want them to nerf it into uselessness either.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda feel like it should have been a patron use at combo 3 instead of the replacement nerf, but I'll have to play it. I know how good it is at churning while giving coin was more often it's impact.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on September 20, 2022 11:57PM
  • Rooatouille
    Rooatouille
    ✭✭
    I agree that the changes look positive overall and I'm happy to see them. The big changes do seem to be the ones people are talking about here already: Orgnum, Warrior Wave, and CE.

CE going down to producing 4g and replacing 1 card instead of 2 is probably a bit overkill in my opinion if it is still going to cost 7g. At 7g and replace 1 I'd like to see it produce 5g as I think that is a bit more in line with a 7g Hlaalu card that is also losing a replace, but I'd have to see how it plays out before I can evaluate fully.

The Grand Larceny change is interesting to me as well, losing 1g production is clearly a nerf, but also adding on a prestige break to combo 2 seems to make up for that so the card just seems to be at a net zero with this change.

I'm really looking forward to how things go forward and what actually ends up going live, especially with the new Druid King deck in the mix. I also agree that I'd like to see some tweaks to the leaderboard system, but I'm happy with the changes that have come through thus far and think we're on the right track for balance.