Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Druid Blocks.

Jaclynn
Jaclynn
✭✭✭
The title says it all?Please, please please, ZOS Gods....give us Druid blocks. <3<3<3 (Yes, the kind their structures are built with.)
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
@Jaclynn
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so disappointed the only new home we've gotten is the boring Gonfolan Bay house. Give us one of the cute little druid cottages built into the ground, or one of those fabulous new wizard towers!!

So much wasted potential!!!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • HanzeeBokeem
    HanzeeBokeem
    ✭✭✭
    I've just been all over the new DLC on the PTS looking for new houses but alas there is nothing to be found.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just been all over the new DLC on the PTS looking for new houses but alas there is nothing to be found.

I looked over the patch notes. There is no house yet, but there are many furnishings:
    New Furnishings
    We have a wide variety of new furnishings introduced in Galen, including, but not limited to:

A broad selection of new Galen-styled furnishing plans, which are obtained from pickpocketing, monsters, and containers across Galen.
    We have taken a different approach to Home Goods in Galen and have combined inventories between the Gonfalon Bay and Vastyr vendors, Miruza in Gonfalon Bay, and Ormax Lemaitre in Vastyr. Both vendors sell all new Home Goods introduced in High Isle, and a few new furnishings introduced in Galen, which include sunflower clusters, some sea daffodils, and beech trees, along with a few others.
    Various Galen achievement furnishings can be purchased from Idrenie Beren in Vastyr, including a pair of massive megalith hands and a volcanic lava spout, given you have completed their associated achievements.
    Five new Firesong Druidic style furnishings can be found very rarely by participating in Volcanic Vents in Galen.
    New tapestries can be found for The Chimera and Forest Wraith from Tribute Reward purses.

Edited by kind_hero on September 19, 2022 9:22PM
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter