The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I was walking around Cyrodiil when...

Getsugatenso
Getsugatenso
✭✭
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Soul Assault?
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • rbfrgsp
    rbfrgsp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Description in OP plz
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Description:
    "I found someone better than me, we tried to 2v1 him but it didnt work, eventually enough of my faction came and we zerged him down after 7 minutes"

That's what I took from it but I didn't hear any sound so maybe I missed something.

Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this is average update 35 pvp, pretty fun. 1v1ing is just not possible without strict rules. People can bash you for "zerging" him, but it was clear that neither of you could kill each other therefore it was a stalemate without interference. That level of defense and heals is simply not balanced in 1v1s, so how else was he meant to kill him? You just have to team up to kill people like this, there is no other way. They can cope and scream that you "zerged" them, but at the end of they chose to build that way, they chose to put themselves in an outnumbered scenario, and MOST IMPORTANTLY you definitively won that fight.

In trying times like this where people have completely abandoned all skillful gameplay in favor of cheese builds, we all must learn to win even when people play like this. Skill is simply not meta in this patch, so we can't play as if it is. Make winning your highest priority because these tanks certainly are and they are depending on you to treat them with honor. DO NOT treat them with honor because they have none themselves. Do whatever you can to stomp them and bask in the glory of their outrage.

Honor is a crutch for these people. They want and demand you to play to their strengths, so that you can never upset the status quo. The second their imaginary rules of pvp are ignored they fly into a rage and you WIN. Remember in any other game running deliberately into outnumbered scenarios would be incredibly stupid. Well its just as stupid in eso, but we have pretended for far too long that its more skillful. Punish them while they pursue vanity. Remind them why positioning and strategy is important in pvp. REFUSE to play by their rules.

"The opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."
    Sun Tzu
    Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on September 19, 2022 5:37PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    " They want and demand you to play to their strengths"

You said it right there. Any style that counters their preferred play is considered op or cheating.
    PCNA
    PCEU