The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armory in the Alliance base?

NordSwordnBoard
NordSwordnBoard
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The ques for mayhem really make me wish I could change my build without waiting an hour or more. We have a Banker, Merchant, crafting, and dye station. There is no way to get infected with/remove WW or Vamp in Cyrodiil. I can deal with riding across the map for a mundus change if there was an armory. C'mon, the bases are basically big armories anyway. You prep for battle there, or should be able to.
Fear is the Mindkiller

Armory in the Alliance base? 50 votes

Add an Armory station to each Aliiance Base
100%
npukjcasini222ub17_ESOProdigy_UAfalcasternub18_ESOSorakaLittleBlackDuckDagoth_RacStarshadwKartalinWald1nadeleted221205-002626redspecter23SturgeHammerMyrnhielNordSwordnBoardChilly-McFreezeKlauthWarthogjaws343KingExecrationVaranisArano 50 votes
No, not required
0%
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There really is no compelling reason NOT to do this.

You can't even bring an existing Armory Assistant NPC into PvP so it's not like it's stepping on the toes of the Crown Store.
  • Tevalicious
    Tevalicious
    ✭✭
    They don't do it because it forces people to spend crowns on a respec scroll if they don't want to wait in que.
    Edited by Tevalicious on August 2, 2022 11:31PM
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They don't do it because it forces people to spend crowns on a respec scroll if they don't want to wait in que.

True, but after introducing the armory to other content to make curses and respecs that much easier, the update is due for cyrodiil. It's very unfair that pvers can respec mid dungeon but pvp must go back in line. During mayhem or prime time this makes me quit instead of waiting. I get BGs not having it, but Imperial city should have armory as well.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • rauyran
    rauyran
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would absolutely buy armory slots if there was a way to use it in cyrodiil or imperial city.
  • Tevalicious
    Tevalicious
    ✭✭

True, but after introducing the armory to other content to make curses and respecs that much easier, the update is due for cyrodiil. It's very unfair that pvers can respec mid dungeon but pvp must go back in line. During mayhem or prime time this makes me quit instead of waiting. I get BGs not having it, but Imperial city should have armory as well.

I agree 100%
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't think of any good reason not to add this to the alliance base other than it would take some non zero amount of time to add it and that has pushed it down the priority ladder far enough that it just hasn't been done yet.
  • SillyGT
    SillyGT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please or simply add respec station/attribute station at each bases this would save a lot of time.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% should be armory station in each alliance base. leaving just to change is a bit much.
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ques for mayhem really make me wish I could change my build without waiting an hour or more. We have a Banker, Merchant, crafting, and dye station. There is no way to get infected with/remove WW or Vamp in Cyrodiil. I can deal with riding across the map for a mundus change if there was an armory. C'mon, the bases are basically big armories anyway. You prep for battle there, or should be able to.

I would love to see an armory at the gates - but given ZOS has a 5000 Crown assistant in the store that they would prefer we buy, I'm not going to hold my breath.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Starshadw wrote: »

I would love to see an armory at the gates - but given ZOS has a 5000 Crown assistant in the store that they would prefer we buy, I'm not going to hold my breath.

I could buy the assistant, but why would I if it doesn't function where I play?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Starshadw
    Starshadw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Starshadw wrote: »

I could buy the assistant, but why would I if it doesn't function where I play?

The point being ZOS wants you to buy the assistant, and then, when you're getting close to the front of the queue, pull him out to switch to your PvP build before you actually enter Cyro/IC
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Developers, we needed this and you delivered it!
    Fear is the Mindkiller