Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HOW TO: Enter/ Leave Cyrodiil EXPLAINED!!!

kevin.oconnell.04b16_ESO
This is a repost on the suggestion that it might serve this forum better!

I put together this 1080p Youtube vid on how to get started in Cyrodiil. I go over How to enter, how to leave and setting your home campaign.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=099CskI40-8

If you have any questions about Cyrodiil post hem here and I
'll be happy to answer!
  • AlchemyDevil
    AlchemyDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for this, very helpful.
  • Phranq
    Phranq
    ✭✭✭
    Could you just tell us in text how to get there ? I only read forums at work on my phone.. 3G and video don't mix well
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the video +1
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about any advice on which to set as home? I've seen some complaints about which people have chosen, though not sure why.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • kevin.oconnell.04b16_ESO
    @Etchesketch‌ It really doesn't matter unless you are going for Emp. You can play as a guest for a few days to see if it has the balance you are looking. In my experience Cyrodiil is so well balanced that you really shouldn't see one faction dominating.

There are some other concentration like, I think but don't quote me, Oceanic players are all playing on Dawnbreaker.

Source:
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/unofficial-oceanic-campaign/
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool.. thanks again for the helpin hand
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    Video gone.

Where is this wayshrine in the starting area? Have looked all over.

Instead of calling this "campaigns" it should have been called "Hotel California."
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Priceless thread necro. The wayshrines to leave are tucked next to the main gate. So if your at the shrine to port out into cyro look at the gates and it should be to the right, a little path will be there.
  • blue_peaceful_Manticore
    This is one motives (other one is PvP) why i HATE Cyrodiil. Exit from there... it's just.... sickness
    Die return all way back.... and can i exit Cyrodiil ? No... travel to other place...
    Cyrodiil it's a really lost of time. I just hate it!
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At each faction base, any of the two for your faction, you have two wayshrines. One is for porting within Cyrodiil, the other takes you back out of Cyrodiil and functions like any other overland wayshrine. The exit shrine is a bit to the side while the within Cyrodiil is usually in the "middle". I can't believe I didn't find any pics online of the "Exit" wayshrines. Will update once the servers are back online again.

In the middle of an IC base you'll have a doorway at the end of a small, short "tunnel" with vegetation. That's the exit from IC.

As an endnote to @ZOS it would be an idea to have the Overworld map be default when using a wayshrine out of Cyrodiil, Atm it shows the same map as the Transitus Shrine does and you have to "zoom out" that map to get to the Overworld one. Also it would be helpful if the Wayshrines are "discovered" at default when first entering Cyrodiil. At the moment you have to search for them and discover them.

Here are pictures of the 3 factions bases with the Transitus Shrine (Cyrodiil only) and Wayshrine (Overworld) marked.

Blue=Transitus shrine
    Green=Wayshrine or Exit Shrine.

AD Bases
    xjyx3mfqf6fo.jpg

DC Bases
    mmefs951h6ql.jpg

EP Base
    shlw8xobxk5n.jpg
    As an endnote to @ZOS it would be an idea to have the Overworld map be default when using a wayshrine out of Cyrodiil, Atm it shows the same map as the Transitus Shrine does and you have to "zoom out" that map to get to the Overworld one. Also it would be helpful if the Wayshrines are "discovered" at default when first entering Cyrodiil. At the moment you have to search for them and discover them.

(Btw the date of OP sure takes me back! But it's clearly relevant today too.)
    Edited by Idinuse on September 19, 2022 2:07PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?