Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What addon is this?

Cireous
Cireous
✭✭✭✭✭
When I log on to a fresh character this "Checklist" window pops up on my screen, which I can't seem to remove. I also can't seem to find which addon it belongs to. Does anyone know? Bonus points if you can tell me how to get rid of it. Thanks!
bmflup47lf1a.png

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 19, 2022 1:35AM
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, it's obviously there to remind you of crafting (dailes?) and horse training. Do you have so many mods that you can't figure out to which it belongs?
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »
    Well, it's obviously there to remind you of crafting (dailes?) and horse training. Do you have so many mods that you can't figure out to which it belongs?
    I do have a ton of addons. I have checked everything crafting related, but nothing mentions this 'Checklist'. I've googled it... and, nothing. Also, whatever addon has added it, it doesn't even work. :/

• virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A search for ‘esoui “checklist” writs’ came up with Leo’s Altholic.

Do you have that installed?
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    A search for ‘esoui “checklist” writs’ came up with Leo’s Altholic.

Do you have that installed?
    That was it. Thank you so much.
    <3
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post