Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to delete unneeded Arsenal configurations?

TheDarkRuler
TheDarkRuler
✭✭✭✭✭
I have made two builds on my Necromancer character. One build is always used and the 2nd one i dont really need anymore.
How can I delete an existing configuration there? I can only find a way of overwriting an existing configuration.

Or does deleting simply not exist there?
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It doesn't exist, you can only overwrite it
    Soupy twist
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you could do:

Unequip everything (armor, weapons, jewelry, poisons).
    Unslot all skills from both of your bars.
    Refund skills, so you could obtain the unmorphed ones (respec shrines/scrolls).
    Refund attributes (respec shrines/scrolls).
    Clear all spent CP (3k gold for clearing).

Once you've done that, you are able to clear your unused build by overwriting it.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is worth pointing out that the process of clearing down your stats etc. so you can save a “null” build is why the reset option does not exist. If you do have an empty slot in the armory, you can use it as a free respec of everything, and so nobody would use the shrines ever again. They could just reset, load the empty slot, and rebuild.
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I think it is worth pointing out that the process of clearing down your stats etc. so you can save a “null” build is why the reset option does not exist. If you do have an empty slot in the armory, you can use it as a free respec of everything, and so nobody would use the shrines ever again. They could just reset, load the empty slot, and rebuild.

I dont want to create a "null build". I want to delete a no-longer used build.
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you always have 2 builds (per character) available for free, your second build was a null build by definition, until you overwrote it with something else. Overwriting with a null build (after refunding all skill, champion and stat points to a position where none have been spent) is exactly the same thing as returning your "second build slot" to what it was before you actually made a second build.