The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stam DK sets/meta please help

Alutora
Alutora
✭✭✭
Hi,
I am coming back to my DK after 2 patches, and somehow struggle to find current meta sets/builds. I used to run clever alch, but these days I feel like it doesn’t hit as much anymore?

What are the best sets/builds for this patch? Could anyone help me please? Thank you.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think OP is talking about PvP, so I'd disregard that link as it appears to be for PvE. Interestingly enough though... I play in no proc cyrodiil, and what that website has in the C category is pretty much the bread and butter DPS sets for ravenwatch PvP.

Assuming you play battlegrounds or with cp/procs I sadly can't be a lot of help because I don't have a lot of experience. Too bad, because I do actually play DK.

If you're a DoT build azureblight reaper might be worth mentioning. And plaguebreak deserves mentioning whether you're a dot build or not.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only dk dot set up worth running is a serpents disdain build
    Other than that just build for corrosive cheese with high wd
    Bloodspawn, essence thief or bsw fb, daedric trickery/rally cry/wretched vitality bb, sea serpents coil/markyn/ddf, 1 trainee
    Balorgh if you don't use corrosive and use leap instead
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden