The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How are players getting power without playing cards or spending coin?

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Some players keep generating more and more power in a single turn even though they have played all their cards and used all their coins and aren't turning Patrons. Where is it coming from?
PCNA
  • kwinter
    kwinter
    ✭✭✭
    Do they have any agents in play. They could be clicking on them at the end. This could also add to combs they may have.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Live Agents still sitting on the table from previous turn.

You don't see when they click it, just hear the coin, prestige or power gained.

Edited by Dragonnord on September 16, 2022 5:55PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if they all had agents or not, but I'll watch for that. It's just happened a few times lately and I couldn't figure out what I was missing.
    PCNA