Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Out of alignment at Water's Edge

NakedJustice69
I have been completely unable to align the furnishings with the walls in my Water's Edge house. Everything is about 10-15 degrees askew. It looks very funky. I have tried all of the tools available to me (including precision alignment, of course) and the furnishings just keep snapping back to some off-center invisible grid underlying the house. I see no other reports of this issue in the forums, but a fellow guild mate reported this problem also, although I don't know if he was able to resolve it. I'd be grateful for some insight into this issue.
"Brute strength and massive ignorance."
  • NakedJustice69
    Just in case anyone else was experiencing this problem, in Water's Edge or elsewhere, I have finally found out it was caused by the Furniture Snap add-on. Disable it, or uninstall it, nudge your furnishings into desired position, place, and voila, the furnishings remain positioned exactly where you left them. Not really sure what the purpose of this add-on is supposed to be; for me it was much more of a hindrance than a help. Now to get back to repositioning the remaining 200 furnishings in my house...
    "Brute strength and massive ignorance."