The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[BUG] a whole lot of stuff broke with the maintaince today (7th september)

notyuu
notyuu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Logged in today after maintaince and got hit with about two dozen add-on errors so I uninstalled the add-ons and retarted my game and was met with the following bugs
1: all of my chracters cosmetics were missing, I could re-equip them however upon changing outfit they would all un-equip again
2: all of my champion point stars were missing, none equiped and 0 avaiable in each tree
3: I could claim the daily reward many times and each time added it to my inventory, I stopped after the third time and noticed what was going on before throwing the scrolls out
4: I can't scry an antiquity lead I aquired despite having the skill requirement and being in the correct zone
5: my EXP meter has been filling up constnatly, admitally this is entirely visual as my actual CP level remains the same but WTH
6: none of my skills work, no matter what I press I can't get a single skill to fire off

I mean really, what the heck did the update today break?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 14, 2022 2:06PM
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had similar issues. Almost every loading screen into or out of a dungeon gives me: iw9806d4k7vf.pngI've also been logged out several times while in a dungeon. We've also had issues with grouping and changing group difficulty.

When I got into a dungeon, I found all my CP was unslotted and Wizard's Wardrobe was unable to slot them.
    6kp7d8t6oxmb.png

What changes did they make behind the scenes to cause this?

@Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
    Options
  • fargo_viper
    fargo_viper
    ✭✭
    Did some jewelry surveys after the patch, but none of the platinum dust was in my inventory after
    Options
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    #3 above has happened to me as well.

Also endeavors clear their visual status after changing zones. Thus if one goes to multiple zones to complete their endeavors, the interface only shows that the latest one is complete.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
    Options
  • Troodon80
    Troodon80
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bu0cdkx5mype.png
    @Troodon80 PC | EU
    Guild: N&S
    Hand of Alkosh | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
    Deep Dive into Dreadsail Reef Mechanics
    Options
  • Mordux
    Mordux
    ✭✭
    Did some jewelry surveys after the patch, but none of the platinum dust was in my inventory after

This happened to me, did 15 surveys in Bangkorai ffs. Made ticket.
    Also have the daily endevour issue.
    Logged off, scared to play more now. How knows what else is broken.
    Options
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by notyuu on September 7, 2022 2:13PM
    Options
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Troodon80 wrote: »
    bu0cdkx5mype.png

This one, too.

pc-na
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    The maintenance on September 7th is now completed and the issues affecting daily logins and endeavors are now resolved. We are going to close this discussion since these issues should no longer be happening after the recent fix. For further details please see our thread here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.