The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Please give us Armor and Weapon racks

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Please give us armor and weapon racks, and armor and weapons to place in them. It makes sense that our characters would have a place to store these in their homes. They already exist in game so I don't see why it couldn't be done.

I am currently decorating Ebonheart Chateau as a Dark Brotherhood compound and would like to create a training grounds in the courtyard. This is going to be hard to accomplish without weapons and weapon racks. I'd also love to see dummies and targets for our characters to train on.

These items are long overdue. Please add these furnishings to the game.
PCNA
  • HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    HerrKeinTipp_MrNoTip
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be cool. I reckon they will never bite though.

Other examples:
    • auto fill bookshelf (would stop selling those stacked shelves on the crown store - shame they only fill 2/3 of some shelves)
    • let second tier housing creatures like the vampire thrall do a path
    • fix the auto align for 90% of houses/items (then again, who doesn't like something designed to mount against a wall face up or down when you auto align it to a wall?)
    • not being able to access the guild bank/store from your banker..and yes I know this is a bigger prob than housing, but come on, fix it....oh wait that would be lore breaking? My cat can immediately bring me a helmet I deposited on the other side of tamrial, but I can't give him something to post on ADebay for me?

I reckon I could def keep going but surely patch is over soon....so much broken in housing hey.
    Options
  • Jaclynn
    Jaclynn
    ✭✭✭
    Let house guests "sit". ;)
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."

PC/NA
    @Jaclynn
    GM "The Rogue's Bounty"
    Options
  • KiltMaster
    KiltMaster
    ✭✭✭✭
    that'd be cool - I liked how they were in skyrim.

Could give us something to do with all those cool "named" pieces of weapons/armor as well
    PC/NA
    GM of "Kilts for Sale"
    Ebonheart Pact
    He/Him
    Options
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armor stands, weapon stands and mannequins do exist in game however they might not want to add individual furnishing versions for every weapon, costume, & armor piece that exist in the game for characters to populate them because that's what you are asking. Don't get me wrong I want that too but its perhaps a monumental task. Another way to look at it is planters they exist in game as scenery why cant we get them as furnishings seems like it should have always been there but they never add them.
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »
    Armor stands, weapon stands and mannequins do exist in game however they might not want to add individual furnishing versions for every weapon, costume, & armor piece that exist in the game for characters to populate them because that's what you are asking. Don't get me wrong I want that too but its perhaps a monumental task. Another way to look at it is planters they exist in game as scenery why cant we get them as furnishings seems like it should have always been there but they never add them.

I did not say I wanted furniture versions of every weapon, costume & armor piece that exists in the game. I would like some.
    PCNA
    Options
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course a Skyrim style weapon display system would be nice, but unlikely. I would even take static, filled with generic weapons type rack just so I can make a training yard, etc. Simple training dummies too (static or interactive).
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the meantime I cobbled my own weapon rack and archery targets for the training grounds at my Dark Brotherhood compound.

9dfblp2m67gx.jpg

6prg4dszd5aa.jpg
    Edited by SilverBride on September 7, 2022 7:42PM
    PCNA
    Options
  • Ruj
    Ruj
    ✭✭✭
    In the meantime I cobbled my own weapon rack and archery targets for the training grounds at my Dark Brotherhood compound.

Good try. It's honestly the best we can do without any sword, bow, arrows, arrow sacks, etc.

They should give us some basic models for these things. I would make a blacksmith shop for RP, fill my castle barracks, etc.
    Edited by Ruj on September 13, 2022 6:25AM
    Options
  • gusthermopyle
    gusthermopyle
    ✭✭
    [*] fix the auto align for 90% of houses/items (then again, who doesn't like something designed to mount against a wall face up or down when you auto align it to a wall?)

So much this.

Why on earth a sconce clearly designed to be placed against a wall won't align on the wall is a source of complete mystery.

And realistically, why there are still no weapons/armour furnishings is ridiculous. We all know they want to monetise everything in the game, and I reckon if they produced a system for crafting and creating weapons and armour as furnishings they could crown store it and most house creators would simply empty their wallets.

Options