The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Endgame: Templar or Knight?

Hail_Sithis
Hail_Sithis
✭✭
As I finally have gotten my NB and my Sorc to 50, I now look towards the templar and the dragonknight.

I care not for FOTM shenanigans, I simply wish to know which is more fun, and why, based on opinions from you fine folks, as I simply cannot choose. Thank you in advance.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
  • Libertine
    Libertine
    ✭✭✭
    50 ? isnt that cute...try VR10 before rerolling another alt
  • Dudis
    Dudis
    ✭✭✭
    Only you can tell which one is more fun tbh.

First thing you should ask yourself is what kind of character you want, then look at which abilities you like the most for that role.

Personally I'm a bow/1h templar-assassin :P
  • Hail_Sithis
    Hail_Sithis
    ✭✭
    Libertine wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUDg_PKzBk

Anyway, back on topic, The issue is more-or-less that I find both playstyle-wise to be fun, and visually to be satisfying.

So my main question I suppose more-or-less is playstyle diversity.

Thank you for your reply, Dudis. By the way.
    Edited by Hail_Sithis on May 2, 2014 7:32PM
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If like to PvP as a non-healer then don't play a Templar.

If you don't like getting nerfed by balance changes, then play a Templar.

If u have a group to play with where a jack of all trades/support class fits in, then play a Templar. However this will never work with the group finder.
    Edited by pecheckler on May 3, 2014 6:34AM
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • Hail_Sithis
    Hail_Sithis
    ✭✭
    Could you explain your reasoning for this?

• Oblongship
    Oblongship
    ✭✭✭✭
    Libertine wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqUDg_PKzBk

Anyway, back on topic, The issue is more-or-less that I find both playstyle-wise to be fun, and visually to be satisfying.

So my main question I suppose more-or-less is playstyle diversity.

Thank you for your reply, Dudis. By the way.

Where can I send a thank you card for making me literally laugh out loud...that was awesome!
  • Hail_Sithis
    Hail_Sithis
    ✭✭
    Oblongship wrote: »
    Where can I send a thank you card for making me literally laugh out loud...that was awesome!

I'll gladly take an in-game mail to "Hail Sithis"- Argonian nightblade of the Ebonheart Pact.