The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pantherfang Chapel and Queen's Claw Senche-raht mount

loumystique
loumystique
Soul Shriven
Hello! Please return the Pantherfang Chapel. This is literally the only home I want for my templar. And many of my friends also dream of it, because they started playing recently and did not have time to buy it. It would be really cool if it came back in 2022.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask for the Queen's Claw Senche-raht mount for another friend of mine. She is waiting for it very much and it is so suitable for her main character!
Edited by loumystique on September 10, 2022 12:50PM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have the crowns ready and waiting for Pantherfang Chapel. They will sit there until it's for sale again.