Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Werewolf "Devour" ability bugged?

Lord_Draevan
Lord_Draevan
✭✭✭✭✭
I recently unlocked the Devour ability and started using it while in Werewolf form. It's supposed to allow me to last longer in Werewolf form by devouring bodies of enemies I kill... however it doesn't seem to change anything.
I did a test in a dungeon: a room with 4 enemies. Without Devour, I can usually kill the fourth before changing back. With Devour, it's about the same thing... so either it only adds 5-6 seconds, or no time at all.
Has anyone else ran into this, or have it make them last a lot longer?
Edited by Lord_Draevan on May 2, 2014 7:00PM
I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
NA/PC server
  • Jade_Knightblazerb14_ESO
    You need to walk over the beast/human corpse, then press your X key to eat it
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to walk over the beast/human corpse, then press your X key to eat it

I do that and my character Devours it. It just doesn't seem to add any time like the ability description says it should.

NA/PC server
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    The werewolf timer is below your magicka bar. It is a thin blue bar that drains over time, this represents your time in werewolf form.
  • MockingCat
    MockingCat
    ✭✭
    Douse it get interrupted? As its very easy to get interrupted from being hit or moving your character slightly. It'll have to go thou the full animation to get the full time its sapoted to give you without getting interrupted other wise it just gives you a tiny amount back.
    Edited by MockingCat on May 2, 2014 10:08PM
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always let the animation play in its entirety jsut to be sure. Didn't know about the time bar below the magicka bar, though.
    NA/PC server