The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Archcanon Tarvus's clothes

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
this clothes is lorefriendly for dunmer,i hope my little elf can wear this.
ON-npc-Archcanon_Tarvus.jpg
can you sell this?thank you zos <3
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    [img]file:///D:/yuwei.li/Desktop/1.jpg[/img]
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would quite like his personality, he's got a serious case of bad posture!
    PC EU
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Arvel’s Ashland Attire costume is the closest, same upper part, but the Archcanon got the lower part replaced with a basic skirt style.
    w3wiw6u.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Arvel’s Ashland Attire costume is the closest, same upper part, but the Archcanon got the lower part replaced with a basic skirt style.
    w3wiw6u.jpg

my elf girl want a dress ^^
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »

Well for that look that costume is the closest. Truthfully I think the Archcanon's clothes look bad, because they shopped the costume in half then added a badly textured and old skirt model.

There are dunmer costumes that are dresses too. Such as Ancestral Homage Formal Gown and “Buoyant Gentility” Ensemble. Though, they got a different look.

eqNVhtG.jpg
    Zzvd1lf.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    evymyu233 wrote: »

Well for that look that costume is the closest. Truthfully I think the Archcanon's clothes look bad, because they shopped the costume in half then added a badly textured and old skirt model.

There are dunmer costumes that are dresses too. Such as Ancestral Homage Formal Gown and “Buoyant Gentility” Ensemble. Though, they got a different look.

eqNVhtG.jpg
    Zzvd1lf.jpg

TR-npc-Alvan_Llarys.jpg
    i like this kind of clothes,they looks like chinese or japanese clothes.they are lore friendly too.