Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire companion

HyekAr
HyekAr
✭✭✭
I saw in the store a guy for Vampire's house to bite. I think it would be better if that guy would be exclusive companion for vampires with fighting abilities
Edited by HyekAr on August 31, 2021 8:47AM
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or let us apply skins/polymorphs to Companions!
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Thannazzar wrote: »

Yes that would be cool
  • JoDiMageio
    JoDiMageio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anemia doesn't exactly make for a prized fighter :D

"I'd help you, master but... Could you hold my sword? I'm so tired all of a sudden. You were quite hungry this morning."
    Edited by JoDiMageio on August 31, 2021 11:55AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoDiMageio wrote: »
    Anemia doesn't exactly make for a prized fighter :D

"I'd help you, master but... Could you hold my sword? I'm so tired all of a sudden. You were quite hungry this morning."

Vampire thralls always have to sit down and rest after fighting for a minute or two. LOL. :D
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as much as this could be fun, I have serious doubts that more companions will come for at least a year, since they are like bound to blackwood chapter, like jewelry and pijic skill line is to summerset, scying to western skyrim and so on

we might get lucky to get 1 more companion with the last dlc zone for this year of the flame

its their way of making sure you will have to buy those different places if you want any of them
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    as much as this could be fun, I have serious doubts that more companions will come for at least a year, since they are like bound to blackwood chapter

Wont most of us be in Arteum by then?
  • PurpleScroll
    PurpleScroll
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just give us Adusa-daro as a companion. >_>
  • BXR_Lonestar
    BXR_Lonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should have a scamp companion! :smiley:
  • Treeshka
    Treeshka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we just need a blank companion template where we can customize it as we want.
  • BoraBora
    BoraBora
    ✭✭
    It would add a lot to the atmosphere if Vampires and Werewolfs had a fiting companion.
    In fact I wondered if the devs could make Gwendis a Vampire Companion for the player?
    No idea so far who would be a good companion for a players WW char.
    In any case I would appreciate it, if the devs create some companions for those types of characters.
    Becauseso far included companions sadly don't really fit for Vampires or Werewolfs.
  • Kingsindarkness
    Kingsindarkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only if I can stake and behead them....
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artemiisia wrote: »
    as much as this could be fun, I have serious doubts that more companions will come for at least a year, since they are like bound to blackwood chapter, like jewelry and pijic skill line is to summerset, scying to western skyrim and so on

Companions are not bound to Blackwood, shown clearly with High Isle's companions. We just seem to only get 2 companions with every chapter, so that's 2 a year.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Bobargus
    Bobargus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like one of the original followers of Lamae Bal as my companion.
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    Or well, bite actual companion?
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »
    Thannazzar wrote: »

Yes that would be cool

that boy scout Bastian might not think so

A companion you can bite in your travels, however, is a great idea and i would probably buy an expansion just for that.