Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Yearly calendar

Granamere
Granamere
✭✭✭
Can we please get a calendar of events for the year? It can be on the website or in game. It is just really nice to know when things are happening and so you can plan for them. Lots of events we can guess at when they are going to happen, but it would be really nice to just know when they are scheduled. If there is an event, I really like knowing ahead of time means I could schedule going out of town the week before or after.

Pretty please just post a schedule.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 6, 2022 1:39AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't seem to want to do that - it's nothing new, been this way since I got here. I don't know what the deal is.

You can get an idea from https://nairinhe.github.io/ - has a decent list of what "seems" to happen when.
    Edited by TaSheen on September 6, 2022 1:24AM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They don't want to commit
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if by the beginning of any given month they could at least provide "tentative" dates for the events planned for that month... but no, I don't expect things to change in that regard. I mean there was a time they said they would almost assuredly be able to provide 2 weeks notice or so most of the time for events, but that has never materialized.... Undaunted in "early September"?? September's already 5 days past without any announcement of when...
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    It would be nice if by the beginning of any given month they could at least provide "tentative" dates for the events planned for that month... but no, I don't expect things to change in that regard. I mean there was a time they said they would almost assuredly be able to provide 2 weeks notice or so most of the time for events, but that has never materialized.... Undaunted in "early September"?? September's already 5 days past without any announcement of when...

They announced the undaunted event starts on the 8th 3 days ago lol. We do need a calender but they have announced this one.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnerG wrote: »
    Tevalaur wrote: »

They announced the undaunted event starts on the 8th 3 days ago lol. We do need a calender but they have announced this one.

@EnerG Where did they say that? I watch the DevTracker daily and there has been no such post...

edit: Nevermind, I see the article about it... usually when they post an article they also make a forum post to announce it. But everything's got to keep changing, I guess.
    Edited by Tevalaur on September 6, 2022 4:14AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Granamere
    Granamere
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly why I would like a calendar. :)
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There definitely was a announcement thread about the upcoming Undaunted Event. But it seems to have vanished - at least, I couldn't find it.
    Also the official page is not accessible anymore

The German thread is here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/616575/offizielle-diskussion-zu-wagt-euch-zu-den-feierlichkeiten-der-unerschrockenen-in-tamriels-verliese#latest

The official German announcement:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/de/news/post/62773