Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any good rewards for doing heists?

subarctic
subarctic
✭✭✭✭
The purple heist rewards I get appear utterly uninteresting and totally worthless. But, hey, maybe I’m wrong? Am I wrong?

Is there a minuscule chance of finding or getting anything valuable when doing heists? Antiquities perhaps?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 2, 2022 5:11PM
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Players Helping Players section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe if you do heists it is because you want to collect the thieves guild motifs mainly. Or if you looking to complete your stickerbook with the 2 sets that drop from there.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the light and heavy pieces of the Syvarra's Scales set only drop from heists. You might be able to sell duplicates for good gold. The same applies to the medium and heavy pieces of the Bahraha's Curse set.
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to hear! For what is Syvarra and Bahraha good for? PvP? Trials? BG?

Like doing heists. Is there a leaderboard for heists? If not, it should be, somehow, to make heists more interesting.

Also cool if the devs create a system that gives maybe a 5% chance of finding a very nice surprise item when unlocking a chest during a heist.

ESO needs to get better at rewarding players. Antiquities is a step in the right direction.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you'd ever like to grind Covetous Countess quests (one of the categories from Kari's tip board) or Crow quests (Clockwork City), the generic rewards from heists can boost your efforts.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    subarctic wrote: »

Bahraha's is an OK tank set. The off weight versions of both Syvarra and Bahraha's can sell for a decent price as they're hard to farm.
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is a “off weight version”?
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syvarra drops only in medium in Hew's Bane so the off weights are light and heavy. Bahraha's drops in light so the off weights are medium and heavy. You can only get the off weights from some Thieves Guold quests (Bahraha's only I think) and all the off weights can drop from Heists.
  • subarctic
    subarctic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, thanks, good to know when happily heisting around in the underground
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    subarctic wrote: »

Bahraha's is an OK tank set. The off weight versions of both Syvarra and Bahraha's can sell for a decent price as they're hard to farm.

One of the real perks of Bahraha's and Syvarra's is that you can use a light waist and medium shoulders with your remaining body pieces being heavy so that you can get the maximum resistances and still get the Undaunted passives.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."