The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

StamBlade Build Recommendations?

ice34697
ice34697
✭✭✭
Anyone out here have, or recommend, a good StamBlade build? Preferably one without Trials gear, as I have yet to even step foot into Craglorn (or any Trial, for that matter)? I run a Bosmer DW/Bow StamBlade, and I don't mind grinding for Dungeon or Overland gear. I just prefer to avoid Trials.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tzvogins and Deadly Strike. Tzvogins comes from Frostvault and Deadly is a PVP set that you can buy at a guild vendor. You can also swap Tzvogins weapons out for Medusa weapons (Arx Corinum) and get a similar result. Or go old school and get Leviathan from Crypt of Hearts. Another really strong stamina set it Aegis Caller from Unhallowed Grave.

But in reality, I know you don't want to do a trial, Relequen from Cloudrest is really unparalleled and very easy to get these days. All you need are the body pieces.
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    After browsing some of the sets on ESO-HUB.com and such, I'm leaning towards outfitting my Bosmer StamBlade with Order's Wrath and either Hunding's Rage or New moon Acolyte. Then I'll start the grind for the Oakensoul ring as well as for Tzvogin's Warband.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    orders wrath is also pretty good as well, as its comparable to medusa (in ways its kind of better as it also increases crit healing, and is a unique buff to stack with other buffs, even though there is a crit dmg hard cap, it would help to meet that)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • ice34697
    ice34697
    ✭✭✭
    @El_Borracho @Necrotech_Master appreciate the information. Thank you both.
  • Zodiarkslayer
    Zodiarkslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't use Medusa or Tzogvin, if you are in melee range.

The typical frontbar skills are Relentless Focus, Killer's Blade, Camo Hunter, Surp Attack or A Flurry morph and Incap strikes as Ultimate.
    That leaves one spot for Barbed Trap, which is one of the better DPS option this patch, anyways. So why not use it for minor force as well? Can even use it on the backbar.

It is generally a better idea to start a build with the skills/abilities. Fixating on specific sets might limit the potential of the build very quickly.

That being said, I have good experience with Order's Wrath on weapons, jewelry and the head, if I use a mythic. Just like @Necrotech_Master pointed out. To complement that, I normally used Leviathan, because I have it for what feels like forever. Pillar of Nirn, which I completed during the recent ESOplus trial, has replaced that though. Body sets are more easily swapped out. It's not META, I just prefer it this way.

Briarheart is easy to farm and buy. But it is a mid tier option for transitioning. I would leave the hands off Spriggan's Thorns. It is too much penetration. Both the Nightblade and the Bosmer have penetration passively, so watch out for overpenetrating in groups!

Other than that, set choices become very specific to Veteran group content rather quickly. I do not know if OP is looking for that.
    read, think and write.In that order.