The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Xbox NA Ravenwatch

• Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    Was able to get 1 resource this morning and was holding my own against a yellow DK with red ads only to get melted by EMP's heavy attacks.I guess I can hang my hat on the fact it took 2 of them to kill me.

I don't know what to do at this point. AD has all the buff's in the game, but they are worried about 1 little resource at BRK that 1 red flipped. I too understand it's a war game, but there isn't nothing wrong with honoring a 1v1 at times.

There are some random's here, but they are just standing at the golden vendor perhaps they will group up.
  • OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is normal to just kill everyone you see. I think blue and red would (and have,) zerg people down and gate the other two alliances. So in that respect I have to defend my alliance. It isn't because we hate you that we go gank you at kingscrest farm. Its that, in a different way, we're bored too and are literally racing against each other to find and handle any bad guys.

This isn't a very active thread, its only us here, you don't have to scroll up very high to see me saying the EXACT things you are saying now.

But. That being said. You are my friends, matt recently, caper and some other diehard reds from longer ago... I do feel bad about the state of things. I hate that its this way for you and honestly I hate its this way for me also.

MVP invited me to a party last night and enlightened me to some toxic exploitative behavior some of my fellow yellows and guildmates are up to. I don't want to go into detail with naming and shaming... I don't take part in it and really wouldn't care to stand witness about it.

Moral of the story is I'm also entertaining the idea of playing somewhere else. Either changing the alliance of one of my characters, inviting the 3 of you to do premade bgs with me, playing in black reach or all of the above. Do you guys have any interest in that?
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    I could go for some group comp BG's, that would be fun. As far as Blackreach goes, as long as we don't seek out Next Level's ball group I can join in the fun. To start, just stick to fighting blues. It's just a massive battle ground with fights all over anyway.

It wasn't too bad this morning, we handled our own for awhile. Then people had to go do real world stuff.
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Blackreach, no real serious interest from me at least in the short term. Every so often I dip my head in and then probably due to bad luck end up in lag, then rage when skills won’t fire, etc wondering how it’s is allowed to have gotten that bad :smile: . I’ve been poking into BGs on some toons and starting to experiment with some cp front bar/back bar builds and whatnot in BGs instead of bringing my no proc setups in there. I’m sure we’d also welcome you over on red. Island of Misfit Toys likes to have some laughs in guild chat and not get too sweaty/serious when we PvP.

@Bigmatt2 I suspect the Oakensoul nerf will help somewhat with the insane incoming burst in no-cp. It’s overtuned atm. Especially when stacked with every scroll buff and continuous attack. This morning I was getting burned down way quicker than I expected considering I had 40k resists before Pariah kicked in, had Maj and Minor Protection active and stage 3 vamp with the other 2 players not being corrosive DKs nor using onslaught, so I should have been able to take more damage normally even when they have every scroll. Tbh I did have 3 heavy pieces with no light and it was magical damage so the dmg would have been amplified somewhat from the magical attacks. I’d maybe go old school and try Impregnable and stacking crit resist, maybe use that other warhorn morph, etc just to see if the issue is huge crits with the Maj force that could be blunted with high crit resists but probably no sense right now, the ring gets nerfed in 2 days so we’ll just wait and see.

@OBJnoob Re: AD toxicity, I can’t figure out how to word stuff about some of the toxic actions without sounding like a typical paranoid Pvper. I’ll give the credit where it’s due that the only direct toxic thing that isn’t second hand that was just to me personally was one AD former member of our guild who tried to suggest in Xbox message that they would get me banned after I booted them from misfit toys for constantly bagging guildies aggressively (they had been asked to stop, quite politely I thought and did not stop). I can even probably understand that one, maybe they were upset about the boot and lashing out, maybe they have a difference of opinion than me about the meaning of bagging. I simply blocked them, reported the toxic message and went about my day.

As far as the second hand stuff as I understand it….(hearsay? rumour? misunderstanding? I can’t be sure) I’ve heard some stories about everything from AD mass reporting specific people to get them banned, selling of emperorship on AD for gold while boosting consistently to prevent any legit emperorships, we have at least one ex-AD girl that was also in that AD guild as well that had at one point been trying super hard to get emp on AD legitimately only to be boosted past by her own guild master and buddies because she wasn’t part of the clique, I’ve heard about a DDoS of the red emp from back when there was a red presence that was so bad that he had to buy a vpn just to play the game, toxic Xbox messages, constant bagging, as cringe as it is to use the word… “spying” … well…spying…. by having people from that guild silently hanging out in our guild chat reporting where we were heading to lay in wait in full force… I dunno. At some point if there’s truth to any of these things there’s some AD folks that take their play too seriously and have made the mental jump from being a good player/competitor to being…poor sports? Crappy humans? People who at the very least go against the spirit of the game? If any of the stuff is true all I can really do is keep doing my thing, and pity them a bit.

Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose we should get off of our butts and run some healers too from time to time, haha
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »
    I suppose we should get off of our butts and run some healers too from time to time, haha

I got a warden healer, but it's really trash or maybe I'm just trash at it. lol