The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is no one talking about finally having statues of the Divines?

Talosgobrrrr
Talosgobrrrr
✭✭
We finally have the great Statues of 4 of the 8 Divines (Talos, it's the Second Age, but you're still the 9 Divine <3): Dibella, Stendarr, Kynareth and Arkay. Only Julianos, Zenithar, Akatosh and Mara are missing, which I hope Zenimax will give us sooner rather than later, but I'm quite happy, I'm a fan of the Imperial theme, and it's very good news because now I can decorate my castle in Golden Coast with the statues of the 8 Divines, all that is missing is for Zenimax to remove all types of Imperial camps, military furniture, defensive towers, etc., and Zenimax has already done luxury with the Furnishing theme, although it would also not be bad , of course, that they take out a Guild house as such, add more holes to put more things, etc., but hey, it starts for a reason, I suppose, today we celebrate that Zenimax has finally given us a little love to those of us who love Furnishing.
  • Punches_Below_Belt
    Punches_Below_Belt
    ✭✭✭✭
    A statue of Zenither was available in a pack when Blackwood was new.
  • Talosgobrrrr
    Talosgobrrrr
    ✭✭

A statue of Zenither was available in a pack when Blackwood was new.

Right, thanks for reminding me ^^
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am very excited to have them as well. I just wish their sizes/styles were more consistent.
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    I think there's a Breton statue of Arkay you can buy? It might be from the Luxury vendor, but I've for sure seen it in people's houses.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love them so much…would wish for them to be the same size, though, so I could place them all outside of Pantherfang Chapel in front of the corresponding stained glass windows I placed there.
    Dibella and Kyne are too big for that, unfortunately, so I hope for a downsized version of those two some time in the future. And the missing Divines, of course.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited about these statues too. I can't wait to complete my Divines collection one day (and see the last few Daedric Prince statues released too).