Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation parsing

hiddencontentx
Dude the amount of lag/delay i have during parsing/trying to light attack weave is ridiculous. (yes i am hardwired in, and have done all the proper steps to make sure the game is ready for parsing that i can, or i have found on youtube). but still, the amount of delay in skills and bar swaps and light attacks on my ps4 really hold me back when it comes to parsing. please let us change our performance on playstation like you can on PC and next gen
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We do have performance mode on Ps5 and ps4 pro too I believe. Maybe change to that?
  • hiddencontentx
    Rittings wrote: »
    We do have performance mode on Ps5 and ps4 pro too I believe. Maybe change to that?

yeah i gotta upgrade my system. i have the ps4 slim. but damn i’m held back
  • smackinhippies
    smackinhippies
    ✭✭✭
    When I was on my OG Xbox1 I had the same issues. Apologies for posting in the Play Station section but the steps I used to alleviate some of the issues helped with the Xbox might be of use with the PS platform. I put the parsing dummy in a mid sized home big enough to put the trial dummy, removed all furnishings (especially lighting) that were not absolutely necessary for parsing and it helped somewhat. Some suggested parsing using the skeleton polymorph as well since that removes the textures for any outfit styles you might be using as well to free up some memory.
  • hiddencontentx
    yeah i’ve done all of those. no use :(
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude the amount of lag/delay i have during parsing/trying to light attack weave is ridiculous. (yes i am hardwired in, and have done all the proper steps to make sure the game is ready for parsing that i can, or i have found on youtube). but still, the amount of delay in skills and bar swaps and light attacks on my ps4 really hold me back when it comes to parsing. please let us change our performance on playstation like you can on PC and next gen

Unfortunately this will always be hit or miss with PS4. The game seems to have real issues operating properly on that hardware. :(
  • hiddencontentx
    Unfortunately this will always be hit or miss with PS4. The game seems to have real issues operating properly on that hardware. :([/quote]

yeah i’ve noticed that. but i’ll work with it for now. my pc will be up and running soon, and ima get a ps5 soon
  • nb_rich
    nb_rich
    ✭✭✭
    On PS5 i have the same issues with lag/delay. It is horrible.
    nb_rich
  • hiddencontentx
    nb_rich wrote: »
    damn that scares me. cause my ps4 slim ain’t cutting it
  • hiddencontentx

do you have performance mode on?
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

idk about that.. I have a PS5 and I have ZERO issues with lag and delay.
  • hiddencontentx

idk about that.. I have a PS5 and I have ZERO issues with lag and delay.

Did you not see the part where i said i was on PS4?… I don’t feel like paying 700-1000 dollars for a ps5
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I quit the game between when Morrowind came out and when I got a PS4 Pro sometime around Elsweyr. I just couldn't handle all of the performance problems.