The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Deltia's Tier List + Current Meta

• Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are talking about his opinion not a dogma. Of course people will have different views (personally I think StamDen is far stronger than StamDK) but all in all I really like Deltia and enjoy his work: great content, very approachable and a fun stress free attitude
  • birdik
    birdik
    ✭✭✭
    birdik wrote: »
    dont tell me about off balance-medium attack and fear, it works well only on paper

For real. Its so rare that someone will simultaneously not be cc immune and off balance at the same time. You surprise attack em and then someone else will stun them before you can medium attack. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I dont mind if off balance dont have cd, it would be even comfortable, but it 15 seconds .. + you still cant cc in block, ppl can just wait out off balance status and be sure you wont cc em
  • birdik
    birdik
    ✭✭✭
    Deltia is 100% spot on, as always.
    And I am so bored to be pressed into Stam-Tank-2H meta again.

zos should forbid use skills in block once and for all, atleast in pvp, when i see 4+ ppl killing perma block warden/necro/dk/plar for a minute i just want to alt + f4

and they still have a damage to burst you without release rmb, lol
    Edited by birdik on September 1, 2022 6:38PM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deltia is pretty much accurate with his list - it's not perfect but it's quite good.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. There are basic open world 1vx builds where stamblade hits 25k+ bow procs
    Still not God tier I guess? I believe the nb community in this game are in denial or are not capable enough to time simple combos

I run 6 medium 1 light with no Impen pieces on my StamNb and the highest I've ever been hit by a bow proc was a 16K crit. That's still a lot but not a 25k+ oneshot.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also looking at Blur changes... it seems like ZOS wants NB to be roly-poly stealth mag/stam gankers, as other ways of playing are kinda not viable or simply not competitive.
    I can't find room for that. Slotting the new Vigor is just better, even on my magblade. Two heals (Shrewd Offering + Resolving Vigor) > Mirage + X, and RAT is still better than Phantasmal Escape, due to the Major Expedition. Sure, if you play bow, then Phantasmal Escape starts to make more sense, but unless you use Oakensoul, the Minor Force from RAT is also hard to pass up. Bottom line: Shrewd Offering + Resolving Vigor + Race Against Time is the optimal combo for me.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Delita is completely off-base when he's talking about Sorcerer. It's pretty clear he hasn't actually spent time seriously playing the class.

He's a great resource for beginners getting started (leagues better than Alcast) but it's obvious from videos like this that he doesn't have the in-depth experience that comes from regularly playing a class that's needed to reliably rank it. Honestly, I don't really consider him a serious PVPer.

The last time a Magsorc was even remotely a problem was a year or so ago. And even then, LOS all their single-attacks pretty much gutted their DPS/combo.

Stamsorc this patch, yeah. I respect that combo. It's rather beautiful.

I think Magsorc's shined during the no-proc patch, since going stat dense really work for them the most. And that patch of dominance has held in people's minds for a over a year.

I think you hit the nail here, none of the proc sets work well on a magsorc to begin with because the damage scale off of weapon/spell damage. A magsorc is playing with 3.5K-4K spell damage, about half of everyone else.

Magsorc didn’t lose anything it could use while everyone else did.
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    Still not God tier I guess? I believe the nb community in this game are in denial or are not capable enough to time simple combos

I run 6 medium 1 light with no Impen pieces on my StamNb and the highest I've ever been hit by a bow proc was a 16K crit. That's still a lot but not a 25k+ oneshot.

because night blades are the only class that can hit that hard anymore
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Delita is completely off-base when he's talking about Sorcerer. It's pretty clear he hasn't actually spent time seriously playing the class.

He's a great resource for beginners getting started (leagues better than Alcast) but it's obvious from videos like this that he doesn't have the in-depth experience that comes from regularly playing a class that's needed to reliably rank it. Honestly, I don't really consider him a serious PVPer.

The last time a Magsorc was even remotely a problem was a year or so ago. And even then, LOS all their single-attacks pretty much gutted their DPS/combo.

I think Magsorc's shined during the no-proc patch, since going stat dense really work for them the most. And that patch of dominance has held in people's minds for a over a year.

I think you hit the nail here, none of the proc sets work well on a magsorc to begin with because the damage scale off of weapon/spell damage. A magsorc is playing with 3.5K-4K spell damage, about half of everyone else.

i run magsorc, have 7k spell damage. Dunno what youre talking about. Proc sets just carry people and play the game for you.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meta is whatever class and build you make that you are good with in pvp. We have so many sets and skills available to make our own unique builds. Following what someone on social media recommends just show a lack of creativity in creating a unique build.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kurbbie_s wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »

i run magsorc, have 7k spell damage. Dunno what youre talking about. Proc sets just carry people and play the game for you.

I agree. Half the game uses proc sets, the people screaming to bring back proc sets was ridiculous.

I tried a 7K shieldless Sorc, but I couldn’t make it work as well this patch with the iron blood nerf and rapid regen nerfs.
  • Thecompton73
    Thecompton73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kurbbie_s wrote: »

because night blades are the only class that can hit that hard anymore

I think you focused on my class and not the relevant information. My point was that I'm a total glass cannon with super low crit resist and the hardest a bow proc from another NB has ever got me for was a lot less than what was claimed.
    Edited by Thecompton73 on September 3, 2022 9:17PM