The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please for the love of God, let me swap bars during large scale fights

xFocused
xFocused
✭✭✭✭
Now before anyone comments with "This has been a problem for years." I agree and understand. However, it definitely seems like it's happening way more frequent ever since the release of Oakensoul. I barely want to jump into the huge fights lately because I know I won't be able to swap bars from damage to healing. Even in our little 6 man group, it affects all of us. It's just another game breaking bug that's making it difficult to find the motivation or interest in playing. The large scale battles are fun, exciting and get your adrenaline going but when you're stuck on one bar and you don't even have Oakensoul equipped then this needs to be addressed
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    youre right, i thought it was just me. this happens in bgs also
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    kurbbie_s wrote: »

Yeah it's been happening way more ever since Oaken got released.
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha same....can literally press the key to swap and nothing happens...again, nothing, again finally.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    DigiAngel wrote: »
    Haha same....can literally press the key to swap and nothing happens...again, nothing, again finally.

Same. Takes me at least 10 tries before I can finally swap or even get into a keep. Absolutely broken
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing like casting camo hunter on mag char instead of heal :|
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why I run concurrent single bar builds. The problem is my pot and ultis are not not going off along with the bar swap
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »
    kurbbie_s wrote: »

Yeah it's been happening way more ever since Oaken got released.

too many calculations for the servers to handle
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add insult to injury: While on my screen I am clearly on my backbar, sometimes for a second or longer, still the front bar ulti (Undo) fires instead of the back bar ulti (Light's Champion). Well, at least Undo doesn't get you stuck in an eternal cycle of teleportation in laggy situations. Oh, wait...
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

dang, there must be some truth in this comment because it has me laughing like crazy :)

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 5, 2022 4:54PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    Dangranma_Burgrukgad
    ✭✭✭✭
    since you can't use any skill what would be the purpose of bar swapping?
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Lol yeah, it's "BUY CROWN CRATES"

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 5, 2022 4:54PM
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where oakensoul helps out a bit. When you can’t bar swap.