The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End of Campaign Gold Jewelry Reward from PvP

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
How do I obtain the gold jewelry as a reward from end of campaign reward when a campaign finishes in PvP? Obviously I need to have the campaign in question as my home and have tier 3 reward but I believe that the gold jewelry has some other metric as otherwise it is epic. Is it based on your place on the leader board at the time the campaign concludes? Are there other metrics to take into account? Thanks in advance.
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org

Best Answer

• OBJnoob
    OBJnoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes its either the top 10% or its the top 100 or something like that. Sorry I don't have specifics.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OBJnoob wrote: »
    Yes its either the top 10% or its the top 100 or something like that. Sorry I don't have specifics.

Thank you!

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else know the answer to this?

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I know the link says the top 2% but in one of the few campaigns I switched to Blackreach I got gold jewelry and I seriously doubt I was that high on the leaderboard only playing a couple of hours a day. I think that was the first time I broke the 100th rank.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there was a Midyear Mayhem, then quite probably a ton of extra players dropped into all the PVP campaigns and and were really, really bad at PVP, making it a lot easier for a mediocre player to get into the top 2%.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    If there was a Midyear Mayhem, then quite probably a ton of extra players dropped into all the PVP campaigns and and were really, really bad at PVP, making it a lot easier for a mediocre player to get into the top 2%.

stop crushing my soul
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »

stop crushing my soul

it's a thread about PVP, crushing souls is entirely fair in PVP :)

in any case, you don't even have a soul, that's kind of the point of this game's main plot...
    Edited by jle30303 on September 1, 2022 2:49PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, I don’t think it was MYM, I PvP every day. Though I would not call myself a “mediocre” player, lol. I’ve been on the main campaign for several years.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Gambino108
    Gambino108
    ✭✭✭

To be fair the Ranking has absolutely no bearing on your skill as a player. Most of the AP earnt by the top rankers are PvDoor players. You can PvDoor empty keeps all night long and go top. Small scalers or 1vXers earn way less AP than the average Pug group player taking keeps.

Plus, it depends if you play 12 hours a day or not.
    Göllum - PC-EU
  • kurbbie_s
    kurbbie_s
    ✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »

stop crushing my soul

midyear was months ago. i dunno why you guys still think this.