The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A vampire ate my baby. How long will they allow this to happen?

Thechemicals
Thechemicals
✭✭✭✭✭
I seen it, a vampire ate my baby and another 15 babies too. They cried but noone listened so now what do i do?
Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
Goddick
Daggerfall Covenant

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darn vampire dingoes.
    Edited by Armitas on April 29, 2014 8:36PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • kewl
    kewl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See your local necromancer.

01029925.interactive.a.jpg
    Edited by kewl on April 29, 2014 8:48PM
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the food chain.

Please stay in line and wait your turn.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • kirnmalidus
    kirnmalidus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Report the vampire? Or maybe it should just be nerfed.
    Life of a Nightblade (Screenshot Tumblr)

Attention Zenimax: Stamina builds don't hold up to magicka builds, and this is causing most of your class imbalance. It makes melee weapons and bows weaker than staves and class abilities. It makes medium and heavy armor less desirable than light armor. Fix this imbalance, and you'll address most of your balance issues.

- @ruze84b14_ESO
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kewl wrote: »
    See your local necromancer.

01029925.interactive.a.jpg

*After one week*

A TEMPLAR KILLED MY BADY! HE WAS JUST BARELY DEAD BEFORE THAT!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Thechemicals
    Thechemicals
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Self fulling prophecy. Seems like every mmo they make, the group who loses in pvp repeatedly eventually gets escalated through nerf to where they only lose 75% of the time instead of 100%.....but they still quit anyway and leave a smelly turd in their wake.
    Vr14 Templar since release- dual resto
    Vr14 Dk bow/2h

Brayan Blackthunder
    Goddick
    Daggerfall Covenant

• dahl.lucas_ESO
    There are some poor decisions in past mmo's in regards to balancing class' s/abilities. However; this upcoming changes is well received. I guess some people like to keep their unfair advantages. I don't mind a little unbalance here and there but the vampires skill lines really does need to be looked at.
  • pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The changes being made which affect PvP are a good first step, but one which took many weeks too long. Zenimax needs to advertise the vampire fix in an email to customers who already quit.
    End the tedious inventory management game.