The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sell a Non-Ugly Jabs Animation in the Crown Store

SerLoras
SerLoras
✭✭✭
I'll pay you 5,000 Crowns for a purely cosmetic option to use the old jabs animation on my Templar. (Maybe more, we can negotiate on price.)

Please just give us some way to use the old animation that so many people loved. Surely you've still got all the art resources saved on a server some place. It would take almost no work to implement and could be very lucrative for you.
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I wish they’d sell more cosmetics like this to make your character a bit more unique, a couple of different jab animations, couple for flurry etc. Heck I’d even pay to sheath my 2 swords on my back! ZOS make it so please
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Make a problem and sell us the solution. Not a fan of that, just change it back. Don't bargain with the devs, anger is still the solution here until they don't do anything next patch. We'll find out what they're gonna do in a couple weeks, until then, keeping the pressure up and letting them know we don't like the change is how we go about it.
    Edited by merpins on August 26, 2022 12:56AM
  • SerLoras
    SerLoras
    ✭✭✭
    merpins wrote: »
    Don't bargain with the devs, anger is still the solution here until they don't do anything next patch.

Bargaining is the 3rd stage of grief. (Anger is the 2nd.)
  • merpins
    merpins
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SerLoras wrote: »
    merpins wrote: »
    Don't bargain with the devs, anger is still the solution here until they don't do anything next patch.

Bargaining is the 3rd stage of grief. (Anger is the 2nd.)

yeah, that's why I said anger is still the solution. Don't move to the next one, cause eventually you'll get to acceptance and we can't have that.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to purchase U34 sweeps/jabs, you know the one without the blasphemy of a nerf
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    ............ as ashamed and dirty as I may feel to admit it, I'd pay. And I'd pay an additional 5k to get rid of the new Flurry animation as well. *hangs head*

I certainly wouldn't feel GREAT about it (and it'd probably heavily influence my probability of buying crowns in the future), but it'd be marginally better than feeling like I never want to play any of my Templars OR dual-wielding alts again. :(