The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character's Inventory And Progress Keeps Getting Reset, Making Me Lose Precious Items. Help!

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
Posting to the forums is my last resort for this complicated issue. There is a debilitating bug affecting my main character I play and possibly my account. Her name is Larinara. I put in a ticket already but the issue never got past the basic troubleshoot questions.

TLDR: Crashed at Seaveil, now have account progress problems and lost items!

While on my character, Larinara, I attended a guild event on Friday the 26th and traveled to another player's Seaveil Spire. While in the loading screen, I crashed. I crash at that house often but thought nothing of it. Later that night, I was gifted a crown furnishing pack from the crown store called Furnishing Pack: Dibella's Garden. I accepted and claimed the gift, so it should have been in my inventory. I played the game through the rest of the night like I normally would and logged off.

Ever since then, I have experienced problems. Every time I logged into my account, my character, Larinara, is listed as having logged out at Seaveil Spire, even though the last time I logged out, I logged out somewhere else. When I log into her, it instead loads me into Grahtwood, because that is where I last was when outside of a housing property. So, every time I log into Larinara, I log into Grahtwood. On Saturday (27th), I also had a huge influx of infinite loading screens (loading screens that do not end) on the only other two characters I played on that day, Bach-ji and Seirei Tei-la. I deleted my save data to try and help but it didn't.

The issues don't stop there. Monday (the 29th) was when I realized this and put in a ticket. I went to my house and went to put the Furnishing pack items (the Dibella's Garden ones) into my house, but I realized most of them were not there. Some were and some weren't. I took inventory of the furnishings I had, and the ones that were missing:

The Dibella's Garden furnishing items I had:

-(2) Flower Spray, Crimson Daisies
-(2) Flower Spray, Starlight Daisies
-(2) Flower, Grandmother Hibiscus
-(2) Flowers, Violet Bellflower
-(6) Imperial Bench, Scrollwork
-Pergola, Festive Flowers
-Ritual Stone, Dibella
-(4) Vine Curtain, Festive Flowers

Items that went missing from my Inventory from the Furnishing Pack:

-Blue Butterfly Flock
-Dibella's Mysteries and Revelations
-Dibella, Lady of Love
-(2) Flower, Lover's Lily
-(2) Flowers, Midnight Glory
-(2) Flowers, Midnight Sage
-(2) Flowers, Red Poppy
-Monarch Butterfly Flock
-Redguard Enclosure, Arc
-Redguard Fountain, Mosaic
-(2) Ritual Brazier, Gilded
-Seal of Dibella
-Tree, Argent Blue
-Tree, Pale Gold
-(2) Wildflowers, Yellow and Orange

I interacted with customer service to find out what was happening and where the missing items could have gone. This is what I was able to confirm from them:

1. I had indeed received the Furnishing Pack: Dibella's Garden gift, and all the items in it, on Friday 26th.

2. I did not manually delete any of the items myself.

I had mentioned this to them but I realized the heart of the issue was that my character, in some way, is glitched, to the point where no meaningful progress can be made on Larinara. I tried to claim today's (31st) daily login reward while on Larinara, which was 5,000 alliance points for me, but it reset to a point where I could not claim it. My gold amount also resets every time I log in. There was 29,900 gold in my inventory, and 1,331,072 gold in my bank. I tried depositing 27,900 into my bank. (I usually leave 2,000 gold in individual character inventories.) Whenever I log in, my bank's gold will change to three different numbers:

And, every time, 29,900 gold will be in my inventory.

Therefore, my character Larinara's progress and inventory is resetting. To make matters worse, while I was playing the game on Tuesday (30th), I realized two more items went missing from the furnishing pack I already claimed:

-(2) Flower Spray, Starlight Daisies
-(6) Imperial Bench, Scrollwork

I have deleted my game's local save data on my console already multiple times, and again after I was advised to, but it changed nothing. My items are still missing, I still login at the same place, and my gold amount resets.

Please help! I don't know what to do. I'm too scared to play my account like normal the past few days because I'm scared of a massive bug affecting my account, and I don't want to lose the main character I play. :'(

Hopefully the link below works, but here is a video clip to prove that I claimed the gift so nothing's in my inbox, and I have a few items from it but most of them are missing:

https://imgur.com/a/wHsyUvq

My ticket number:

220829-001981

@ZOS_Kevin