Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Encratis Behemoth not dropping?

Sallymen
Sallymen
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking at the undaunted vendor and the style page for Encratis Behemoth shoulder is not showing. They still have nazaray up and not sure if they still drop in the random coffers or is it bugged and it is not dropping currently?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 1:38AM
Current Undaunted Key Count: 4,902
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was asking myself the same question... Urgarlag has still Nazaray shoulder... Is this an oversight ?
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nazaray is still dropping until 24th August
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h9dlb wrote: »
    Nazaray is still dropping until 24th August

And no Encratis Behemot shoulder ? The weapon set is on the crown store from today..
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually the current monster set gets phased out on the same day as the new set appears but this seems to be an awkward situation where both exist simultaneously.

IIRC, the change-over date is around the ~25th of each month so, if anything, Encratis is appearing early rather than Nazray lasting for too long.

Not sure if it is a mistake or not.
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone ever gotten the encratis behemoth shoulder dropped from the random coffers? Or dropped from the dungeon?
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Usually the current monster set gets phased out on the same day as the new set appears but this seems to be an awkward situation where both exist simultaneously.

IIRC, the change-over date is around the ~25th of each month so, if anything, Encratis is appearing early rather than Nazray lasting for too long.

Not sure if it is a mistake or not.

Nazaray did not drop for the first week:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/612418/nazaray-shoulder-drop-from-boxes-right?

I would think fair that given this mistake they'd allow the Nazaray mask to drop from an extra week over what would have been its 'natural cycle'.

Whether they will do that or not, and whether they will allow both masks to drop 'concurrently' or not is anybody's guess at this point; I haven't seen any official comment on the subject.
  • herrunterberg
    herrunterberg
    ✭✭
    Something is definetly wrong: Shoulder not buyable and no mask motif drops as far as I can see, since no guild trader even offers it.
  • tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aren’t even search option for them in guild stores, it would probably be bugged until Monday maintenance.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd collected them all up until Nazaray, but now it's just a case of "why bother?"

It was a fun little side project but if it just stops working and we're not even worthy of being informed about what is happening with the system, then there are other things I can do with my time.
  • Sallymen
    Sallymen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure who to ping but can we get confirmation of this? Usually the mask and shoulder styles are out when the arms pack comes out but no one has got a mask drop yet nor the encrats behemoth shoulder style are being shown in the undaunted vendor.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ClericPro
    ClericPro
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand if it's worth wasting time trying to get a mask?
    Does it drop or is the situation with the Nazarey mask repeated?
  • AJA
    AJA
    ✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the mask style is dropping or what? Ive been farming it for 4 days now nearly non stop and haven't seen it drop even once for anyone!
  • VenomSheru
    VenomSheru
    ✭✭
    sinnereso wrote: »
    Anyone know if the mask style is dropping or what? Ive been farming it for 4 days now nearly non stop and haven't seen it drop even once for anyone!

I have seen it drop for others .. however i have been doing the dungeon repeatedly everyday and yet no drop even with HM and all... its kind of stupid how drop works
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plenty on guild traders pc EU and US so yes it's dropping
  • VenomSheru
    VenomSheru
    ✭✭
    h9dlb wrote: »
    Plenty on guild traders pc EU and US so yes it's dropping

Do you farm them?