The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ember's voice

Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
✭✭✭✭✭
I've finally figured it out... who Ember's voice reminds me of...

Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot

P.S. apologies if this has already been mentioned - I've only just started with Ember.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    delenn35 wrote: »
    I've finally figured it out... who Ember's voice reminds me of...

Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot

P.S. apologies if this has already been mentioned - I've only just started with Ember.

Maike it little bit high tone voice, then it's almost same.
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just for FYI, Ember is voiced by Alicia Rotaru from "The Arrow" T.V. show. Isobel is Laura Baily from Vox Machina and Critical Role and Billy Boyd, yup that hobbit, is Bragas. Pretty cool! :)
    Huzzah!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Kingsindarkness
    Kingsindarkness
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'll just pretend that Gal is in Cosplay....
  • Auldwulfe
    Auldwulfe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for FYI, Ember is voiced by Alicia Rotaru from "The Arrow" T.V. show. Isobel is Laura Baily from Vox Machina and Critical Role and Billy Boyd, yup that hobbit, is Bragas. Pretty cool! :)
    Huzzah!!

And never forget - King Emeric is Bill Nighy

Auldwulfe
  • Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    Snowy_Wyndra_Karn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I know she's definitely not Gal... but I didn't know she is voiced by Elysia.

I think the accent is what gets me most.