The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Price check and advice on these crafted 160 items, asking for advice as well.

Dr_Con
Dr_Con
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey all, as I approach master crafter I often get requests for gear or people asking about gear with me being the first or only one around. I was wondering what prices you charge for crafted 160 CP gear for:
  • light
  • medium
  • heavy
  • woodworking
  • blacksmithing
  • Jewelrycraft (base item, non-upgraded)

please remember this is for CP160 gear! If you want, feel free to change the price depending on what body part the armor covers (hands for example takes less components than chest)

if you feel # of traits matters, feel free to give your opinion on what the price should be depending on the number of traits the item has.

Additionally, what the prices you feel are for:
  • Mastic
  • Turpen
  • Elegant Lining
  • Dreugh Wax
  • Grain Solvent
  • Tempering Alloy

Enchanting: Kutas are plentiful and cheap so I won't ask those prices (around 7k ea), indeko are around 2k, Hakeijos are supposedly around 40k if you get someone to do a 1-10 trade for tel'var to buy them, but they do in fact sell for 60-72k

Plating: Since these are low volume TTC's prices seem accurate for each-

4gvMPBe.png

Terne - 3.5-4.5k
Iridium - 20k
Zircon - 130-135k
Chromium - 330k

these are my guesstimates, but I am only posting these here for completion. It's subject to change based on discussion- I would love some clean discussion here!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not saying we should all charge these prices, I am simply asking for advice on these items since I find myself giving away more than I get back. For jewelcrafting currently, I don't bother to do anything past green or blue unless they bring me the items due to the cost.
Edited by Dr_Con on August 22, 2022 6:56PM
  • DrMoreaux
    DrMoreaux
    Soul Shriven
    Dolgubon's lazy set crafter is a good place to start. Be very careful about autocraft function. It will eat your mats in a blink.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Be aware, TTC shows only the listed values.
    Master Merchant, and similar addons, show you for how much items have been sold in the guilds you are part of.
    Edited by redlink1979 on August 23, 2022 2:32PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll only do it for them if they supply the mats. And then I do it for free for guildies.
    PC - NA
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    deejayvee wrote: »
    I'll only do it for them if they supply the mats. And then I do it for free for guildies.

Same. And sometimes they send me a tip.

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    Hey all, as I approach master crafter I often get requests for gear or people asking about gear with me being the first or only one around. I was wondering what prices you charge for crafted 160 CP gear for:
    • light
    • medium
    • heavy
    • woodworking
    • blacksmithing
    • Jewelrycraft (base item, non-upgraded)

please remember this is for CP160 gear! If you want, feel free to change the price depending on what body part the armor covers (hands for example takes less components than chest)

if you feel # of traits matters, feel free to give your opinion on what the price should be depending on the number of traits the item has.

Additionally, what the prices you feel are for:
    • Mastic
    • Turpen
    • Elegant Lining
    • Dreugh Wax
    • Grain Solvent
    • Tempering Alloy

Enchanting: Kutas are plentiful and cheap so I won't ask those prices (around 7k ea), indeko are around 2k, Hakeijos are supposedly around 40k if you get someone to do a 1-10 trade for tel'var to buy them, but they do in fact sell for 60-72k

Plating: Since these are low volume TTC's prices seem accurate for each-

4gvMPBe.png

Terne - 3.5-4.5k
    Iridium - 20k
    Zircon - 130-135k
    Chromium - 330k

these are my guesstimates, but I am only posting these here for completion. It's subject to change based on discussion- I would love some clean discussion here!

PLEASE NOTE: I am not saying we should all charge these prices, I am simply asking for advice on these items since I find myself giving away more than I get back. For jewelcrafting currently, I don't bother to do anything past green or blue unless they bring me the items due to the cost.

Generally, I will charge for mat prices (assuming I am providing the mats) plus 10% if not in my guild. If they are a guildie, I'll do it for free up to purple for armor and weapons, green for jewelery.
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP