Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No matter what, I can't get Tide-Glass Beads Lead

Scrimblobimblito
Scrimblobimblito
✭✭✭
I've been farming this for a week straight, having a perfect route gathering more than 50 nodes per <5 minutes, pure water, water herbs, and nothing. I gather it at 8 am, noon, afternoon, evening and at 3 am on different characters and there's absolutly nothing. I understand some people did it for 8> hours even after Blackwood initially came out, but it's been a week and as much as I enjoy the patiance training I wish I could do more in this game then dailies and run around Shadowfen for an hour
Has anyone else had the same problem? I've asked my friend and he said he got it after 10 minutes. Does it drop from specificly placed nodes? I'm just getting desperate
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not as consistent as you but I havent seen it yet.
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    It drops from all alchemical nodes, i got it from following the shoreline took about 20 minutes
  • Lykeion
    Lykeion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't gotten Markyn's lead from Deadland daily since Deadland was released. This is ridiculous.
  • Scrimblobimblito
    Scrimblobimblito
    ✭✭✭
    It drops from all alchemical nodes, i got it from following the shoreline took about 20 minutes

eh, well that helps, I'll try to include all alchemy nodes in that case
  • gamma71
    gamma71
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gisleyiin wrote: »
    I've been farming this for a week straight, having a perfect route gathering more than 50 nodes per <5 minutes, pure water, water herbs, and nothing. I gather it at 8 am, noon, afternoon, evening and at 3 am on different characters and there's absolutly nothing. I understand some people did it for 8> hours even after Blackwood initially came out, but it's been a week and as much as I enjoy the patiance training I wish I could do more in this game then dailies and run around Shadowfen for an hour
    Has anyone else had the same problem? I've asked my friend and he said he got it after 10 minutes. Does it drop from specificly placed nodes? I'm just getting desperate

Go into the delves or public dungeon and farm in there. I spent forever overland trying to get the lead some one told me go to pd and it dropped first plant inside
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gamma71 wrote: »
    Gisleyiin wrote: »

Go into the delves or public dungeon and farm in there. I spent forever overland trying to get the lead some one told me go to pd and it dropped first plant inside

The northwest corner of Shadowfen is solid, too. Lots of the plants and water you need
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was one of the longest leads I've had with the exception of the lead in the chests in Falkreath Hold that one was I think 30 runs or more. I think it took a week or so. But then again I've had entire epics all five leads dropping the first time, Oaken Soul ring was one shot on each item so it balances out.
    Edited by Veinblood1965 on August 29, 2022 4:29PM
  • Scrimblobimblito
    Scrimblobimblito
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for all the tips guys, thankfully I found a lead for a happier life by uninstalling this game