Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kjalnar's Nightmare arms pack

Einher2137
Einher2137
✭✭✭
Can we get this arms pack? I am waiting since it was on datamined long time ago, there were plenty of new arms pack's thay were introduced faster that this one.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    It will most likely be released late September or early October judging by the ones that have come out so far.

Here's the resource I use to keep track where we're at in releases.

I think they'll line up Kjalnar to coincide with the spooky month of October instead of skipping all the way to Legacy of the Bretons dungeons like they did with Nazaray. Also, Kjalnar is the oldest datamined Undaunted Style that still hasn't released yet.

All of this is to say: don't worry, it's most likely coming very soon!
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This arms pack was seemingly banished to the X-Dimension.

We've been waiting for like literal years now since it's been datamined.
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    What if... not getting the Arms Pack but knowing of its existence, and thus putting it in a superpositional state, is and was and forever will be Kjalnar Tombskald's nightmare all along.
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kynesgrove wrote: »
    What if... not getting the Arms Pack but knowing of its existence, and thus putting it in a superpositional state, is and was and forever will be Kjalnar Tombskald's nightmare all along.

I love your comment! I also think that you might just be on to something.... hmm....
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs aren't known for being overly fond of datamining in general. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they occasionally drop things in there with no intention of releasing them any time soon (or at all) just to poke a bit of fun at datamining.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Devs aren't known for being overly fond of datamining in general. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they occasionally drop things in there with no intention of releasing them any time soon (or at all) just to poke a bit of fun at datamining.

While that first part is probably true I doubt there's any real intention like that behind the circumstances. Far too much money involved to be driven by superficial spite like that. I think the real answer is the more boring one: sometimes things are simply slow to get pushed out sometimes, and sometimes new releases get rescheduled for more mundane reasons - like events or themes.
  • Quethrosar
    Quethrosar
    ✭✭✭✭
    TDIL what this style page stuff was on the undaunted vendor and why there was only 1.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[img][/img]A86S7Ce.png

Edited by Ankael07 on August 30, 2022 7:58PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.