The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for, "Get a Free Mount, Pet, and Crown Crates with Amazon Prime"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
vztwnxwp4t9f.png
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Get a Free Mount, Pet, and Crown Crates with Amazon Prime"

"Claim the Noweyr Pack today with a linked Amazon Prime Gaming membership and receive free in-game items and collectibles."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on August 16, 2022 4:15PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Loosemorals
    Loosemorals
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm having an issue claiming these. I'm fully linked up and have claimed before.
    That's the issue really.
    When i select claim Noweyr pack, It take me to a page which says "successfully claimed" goat, tattoo and xanmeer crates.
    How do i claim the horse, pony and Akaviri Potentate Crown Crates?
    Thank you.
  • abaker013
    abaker013
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm having an issue claiming these. I'm fully linked up and have claimed before.
    That's the issue really.
    When i select claim Noweyr pack, It take me to a page which says "successfully claimed" goat, tattoo and xanmeer crates.
    How do i claim the horse, pony and Akaviri Potentate Crown Crates?
    Thank you.

Same for me.
  • Muriel_La_Strega
    same for me! anyone solved?
  • Maxamoo
    Maxamoo
    Me too!

I have claimed before without any issues.

This time I was logged into the game already when I claimed. Completely logged out of game and restarted (a number of times) and still no drop.

Would appreciate any advice on how to resolve this!
  • Maxamoo
    Maxamoo
    Follow-up:

I got it to work by following some information I found from the last Amazon Prime drop that did not work for some people.

1. Although not in the original directions, it only worked for me when I started while logged into game.
    2. Log into your ESO account, unlink Amazon Prime, log out of ESO account and game
    3. Using Incognito or Private Browser, log back into your ESO account and relink to Amazon Prime
    4. Go back to Amazon Prime, log in (still in private browser) and reclaim reward. This link took me back to my ESO account to relink, I am not sure if skipping step 3 and just doing this would work.
    5. Log back into game.

Hope this makes sense and works for others!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the context @Maxamoo. If others continue to have issues, please make sure to submit a ticket. Our customer service team is prepared to help with Prime Gaming issues.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The mount and pet look familiar. Are they in the game already?
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    The mount and pet look familiar. Are they in the game already?

Yep.
    They were an Amazon Prime thing years ago. (2019 to be exact)

Edited to add:
    shpbgbv4qzs9.png
    Edited by meekmiko on August 17, 2022 3:53PM
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is with the Amazon Pack for linking account. In the picture Amazon provides the markings on the horse and pony have a nice purple glow (see above). What we get, however, are animals that are very drab with no glow at all. I'm extremely disappointed and hope this is fixed. I know it's free, but we should get what was promised.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Curly Can you take a picture of what the item looks like for you? We can share it with the team if there is an issue.
    Staff Post
  • Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Hi, here it is.
    From game:

vs3sw16d9zii.jpg

Amazon ad:

9c0hquw9gkr1.jpg

• Kng_Ayumayuma
    Kng_Ayumayuma
    ✭✭✭
    here is a cropped image. as you can see its nothing like the ad.

1eq48jn2t7ok.jpg
  • cymy
    cymy
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, so using the official forum. Claimed the rewards on my Amazon Prime Account, linked to my eso account, which in turn is linked to my Steam account. Restarted eso as advised.
    No rewards.

Unlinked and re linked my steam account, still no rewards. C’mon guys.

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @cymy Make sure the linking is to Prime Gaming specifically. If you are having issues getting the rewards after unlinking and relinking, please submit a ticket and customer service should be able to assist you with this.
    Staff Post