The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tribute with NPCs while using Activity Finder

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
I would love the ability to start Tribute matches with NPCs while using the Group Activity Finder, whether that be for Battlegrounds, Dungeons, or Tribute matches with other players. Being able to play through a game of Tribute while waiting would be a really fun way to occupy that time spent when the queue is long.

There's no in-game penalty for leaving an NPC match, and they don't mind if you bail mid-match :smile:
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are in a group you can start a Tribute match and then have the group leader queue after. Just have to make sure you listen for the sound of the queue popping because the accept/decline menu will not pop up over the Tribute match.
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's really handy, I didn't know that was a thing!

That does make me hopeful that maybe it's not some game-crashing technical issue that would prevent us from queuing while playing.