The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are dummies bugged?

preevious
preevious
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there.

I noticed something weird with dummies.
It affect all dummies (3,6 and 21k)

When I do a parse, once it's finished, eso tells me something like : "combat ended : 76k dps"
And then, every DPS meters, be them while I parse (bandits) and after (combat metrics) ..tell me I did 82k.

Why the difference? Wich one is good? 76 or 82?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 30, 2022 2:57AM
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you using Whorl of the Depths? There seems to be a problem with that set not being calculated correctly by the game.

Combat Metrics should be correct.
  • preevious
    preevious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    Are you using Whorl of the Depths? There seems to be a problem with that set not being calculated correctly by the game.

Combat Metrics should be correct.

Indeed, I am using it.
    That must be it, then. Thanks !
  • Lykeion
    Lykeion
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are not sure which is correct, there is always a simple way: divide health by the time taken
    Edited by Lykeion on August 29, 2022 10:05PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Hadeostry Could you please move this to Bug Reports?

It is a known bug (known at least to the community) that the target dummy inaccurately reports dps when the player is using Whorl of the Depths. That should be brought to the devs' attention so they can fix it.