Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Spinners still good?

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Golden has the gold rings. Not sure if I should buy. Got a couple million AP but no desire to put in time to earn more rn.

Don't do trials so it's just for soloing bosses and dungeons really.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 29, 2022 2:21AM
  • U_D_D_I_N_R
    U_D_D_I_N_R
    ✭✭✭
    FluffWit wrote: »
    Golden has the gold rings. Not sure if I should buy. Got a couple million AP but no desire to put in time to earn more rn.

Don't do trials so it's just for soloing bosses and dungeons really.

If ur asking if spinners are still vegan?, yes that's the utmost truth, don't believe other races who say spinners eat children and what not.
  • tonyblack
    tonyblack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s only ok for no proc cyrodiil, for pve it’s really outshined this days by just about anything, the amount of penetration it provides rather low and extra stats it gives subpar. Something like order wrath and mother sorrow is just as easy to get and much more effective in actual content.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tonyblack wrote: »
    It’s only ok for no proc cyrodiil, for pve it’s really outshined this days by just about anything, the amount of penetration it provides rather low and extra stats it gives subpar. Something like order wrath and mother sorrow is just as easy to get and much more effective in actual content.

Thank you I was pretty underwhelmed by the penetration when I looked it. I'll save my ap for something better.