Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Desert land plot

Starbridge84
Starbridge84
✭✭✭
This should get made into a large mostly flat land plot. Its a large open space on the map that isn't used for anything... AND I want a large desert plot to make a large nomadic camp!
4i8w4w7nid9p.png
If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
/script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    I've gone on record before stating that we need empty plots of land for all the Races, Similar to Moon-Sugar Meadow, and that spot looks as good as any for a Redguard plot.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No wayshrine nearby though.

I like my houses to have a convenient nearby wayshrine.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want more desert themed houses in general, and a more sandbox-y one would be great. Especially now when they make sand dunes looking better.
    Before High Isle was confirmed and we only had hints I was kinda expecting and hoping it was going to be Hammerfell themed, which of course would come with desert houses.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    ...a more sandbox-y one...

Pun!
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.

• NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...a more sandbox-y one...

Pun!

I do love it when I make an unintended pun 😌
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • PrimusTiberius
    PrimusTiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like a large open space in Grathwood, nothing but hug trees and forest. Reminds me of the Sierra Nevada mountains.
    Everyone is going in one direction, I'm going the other direction
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    I would like a large open space in Grathwood, nothing but hug trees and forest. Reminds me of the Sierra Nevada mountains.

5oqrdl6z3j0e.png

Like this?

• brylars
    brylars
    ✭✭✭✭
    This should get made into a large mostly flat land plot. Its a large open space on the map that isn't used for anything... AND I want a large desert plot to make a large nomadic camp!
    4i8w4w7nid9p.png

Although I do not see them making the plot that large. I do like the idea of a desert plot either in the deserts of Elsweyr or Alik'r Desert.
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    brylars wrote: »
    Although I do not see them making the plot that large. I do like the idea of a desert plot either in the deserts of Elsweyr or Alik'r Desert.

It doesn't have to be that big, I just drew out a location. Seeing as it wasn't used for anything and would make a great spot for a land plot.