The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Caluurion's Legacy range?

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Topic :) Thank you.
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's range is the range of the weapon you're wielding.
    • caluuronion's effect: When you deal Critical Damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you launch a projectile at your target that deals 894 Flame 894 Frost 894 Shock, or 894 Disease damage and applies the respective status effect.
    • Melee LA/HA Range is 5m.
    • Bow LA/HA range is 28m.
    • Staff LA/HA range is 28m.
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome..thank you!
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    It's range is the range of the weapon you're wielding.
    • caluuronion's effect: When you deal Critical Damage with a Light or Heavy Attack, you launch a projectile at your target that deals 894 Flame 894 Frost 894 Shock, or 894 Disease damage and applies the respective status effect.
    • Melee LA/HA Range is 5m.
    • Bow LA/HA range is 28m.
    • Staff LA/HA range is 28m.
    That's interesting. It's a relatively slow projectile. I've observed it traveling long distances after moving PvPers. Always assumed it hits the target eventually, but I guess it fizzles out like a light or heavy attack. I usually play with a staff.

@DigiAngel, note it's been stealth nerfed / changed / whichever way you want to look at it. Hits for less than half the damage now, but can proc twice as much - if you crit. It's an interesting change. Since it always procs a status effect, that may be a buff in sustained damage / pressure. I've observed Caluurion is on a strict rotation in the past. The damage type is not random. It predictably rotates through Fire / Frost / Shock / Disease, at least in the past. Perhaps not a good set while Mara's Balm is around, but that will aparently be be nerfed week after next.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome..thank you!