The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Several Quests DO Not Work In Groups / Co Op?

Vaerth
Vaerth
✭✭✭✭
Trying to do the intro quest right now for Blackwood, Broke 2 wards and my friend broke one. Cant continue the quest. Same thing happen on the 7 Daedric Stones quest in Vvardenfell quest. Is there a bug going on?
Edited by Psiion on August 27, 2022 10:56PM
Pact Bloodwraith
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Quests in this game are not always group-friendly, unfortunately.

That’s especially true if you both want the lorebooks involved. A friend of mine ended up breaking one of the main Elsweyr quests for me by reading a book necessary to continue when we were in group together, which meant I couldn’t read the book, add it to my Eidetic Memory collection, or continue the quest, which depended on my reading the book. Another book related to the same quest literally would not appear for me until I abandoned it and restarted solo.

Wildhorn’s Wrath in High Isle has been broken for a while similarly to what you describe, where objectives can’t be done multiple times, and certain other world boss quests were similarly broken on release.

I would suggest submitting it as a bug report, since they have acknowledged these types of things as bugs, but it might take years to fix.
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and moved this thread to the Bug Report section as it is a better fit there.
    Staff Post
  • Vaerth
    Vaerth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Psiion wrote: »
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and moved this thread to the Bug Report section as it is a better fit there.

I encountered this on Blackwood and Morrowind expansions, all these years never fixed the quests? Kind of considering a chargeback as I feel ripped off for the money spent a bit here.
    Pact Bloodwraith