Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Mara's stalemate has already started...

nejcn001
nejcn001
✭✭✭
Nobody is dying...
BG's are objective only now, if you get deathmatch its better to AFK for 15min and chat with guildies.

There was comment for this set to be adjusted on sep. 5th.
But how?

Heal should have a cooldown, a free cleanse on CD is already strong enough.
  • SCP343
    SCP343
    ✭✭✭
    welp they know the set is bugged and they said that they will fix it on september 4th
    Options
  • Redguards_Revenge
    Redguards_Revenge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to try Rapid Strikes with uhh..silver bolts or something like that I don't know what it's called all I know it's the few skills that don't put debuffs on.
    Options
  • duckdown
    duckdown
    ✭✭✭
    SCP343 wrote: »
    welp they know the set is bugged and they said that they will fix it on september 4th

"They know" right from the start of pts.
    Options
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Players: Healing is too strong in PvP. Do something!
    ZOS: Nerfs healing. Adds Mara's balm.
    Players: :|
    Edited by Ratzkifal on August 26, 2022 2:05PM
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

Exactly. And how many times does zos need to release a proc that has no cooldown before it finally sinks in that this is a bad idea?
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good thing is, not many people can afford it yet. So I’m having a good time using it against the poor folks.

🤙🏼
    Options
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Didn't they just say, they will adjust the amount of healing? No word about cooldown or proc conditions. They could literally cut it's healing in half and you'd still have a free vigor ticking.
    Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Good thing is, not many people can afford it yet. So I’m having a good time using it against the poor folks.

🤙🏼

Don't need to buy it if you get it in drops. Think you'd be surprised how many already have it
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why not just PvP on the no proc Champaign in the meantime?
    Options
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Is no one else disturbed that every patch for the past couple of years there have been broken sets released needing serious adjustments like this?
    Options
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is; why didn’t ZOS just disable the set? They spent something like 8 months making the server tech to turn off sets individually but didn’t do it for one set that is obviously overperforming.
    Options
  • Dem_kitkats1
    Dem_kitkats1
    ✭✭✭✭

Is no one else disturbed that every patch for the past couple of years there have been broken sets released needing serious adjustments like this?

People are disturbed, but it's a business model that clearly works. Players will still pay for them, farm them, and use these sets knowing they're absolutely broken.
    Edited by Dem_kitkats1 on August 26, 2022 3:41PM
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nejcn001 wrote: »
    Nobody is dying...
    BG's are objective only now, if you get deathmatch its better to AFK for 15min and chat with guildies.

There was comment for this set to be adjusted on sep. 5th.
    But how?

Heal should have a cooldown, a free cleanse on CD is already strong enough.

from what i heard they were nerfing the heal amount, but did not hear about any other details or changes aside from that
    I am going to try Rapid Strikes with uhh..silver bolts or something like that I don't know what it's called all I know it's the few skills that don't put debuffs on.

technically all dmg has a chance to apply status effects, you would have to actually remove cp from the passive that increases chance to apply status effects along with avoiding stuff like charged trait on weapons and possibly even weapon enchantments that affect the target (hardening enchantment, weapon dmg enchantment, etc would be fine as they buff you, but like crusher enchantment is another debuff on the enemy, or any weapon poisons)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This question I ask myself somewhat regularly. It comes down to relationships with community and population for content. It would take a large shift to overcome, and it probably will not happen gradually while the PCNA version tends to have 1 faction willing to respond in mass as soon as anyone shows up.
    Options
  • SCP343
    SCP343
    ✭✭✭
    duckdown wrote: »

"They know" right from the start of pts.

ye like they know how oaken is or how malacath is or undertaker is... welp what can i say? :(
    Options
  • sunshineflame
    sunshineflame
    ✭✭✭

I hope this pushes people towards No-CP but right now log in on anything but AD on PC/NA and take a resource, since you will have no keeps, and watch as the screen turns solid yellow as a horde of thirsty AD zerg you down.
    Options
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EldritchSun
    EldritchSun
    ✭✭✭

- Replace unique class skill effects with new sets
    - Replace healing with the new set
    - YOU ARE HERE
    - Replace dealing damage with the new set

And so on.
    Edited by EldritchSun on August 27, 2022 12:15AM
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

- Replace unique class skill effects with new sets
    - Replace healing with the new set
    - YOU ARE HERE
    - Replace dealing damage with the new set

And so on.

and:

- Complain that players are doing "obscene damage" because of the sets
    - Nerf players
    - Release more broken sets
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • DizzyMac
    DizzyMac
    ✭✭✭
    Get caught in a group standing too close with someone wearing it, in PvP, where the person wearing it cops Plaguebreak. The healing from the set isnt going to be enough to save them when the auto clense sets the PB proc off
    Options
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DizzyMac wrote: »
    Get caught in a group standing too close with someone wearing it, in PvP, where the person wearing it cops Plaguebreak. The healing from the set isnt going to be enough to save them when the auto clense sets the PB proc off

Plageubreak is hardly a threat right now. Too many things need to align
    Options
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any benefit for using Mara's Balm in PVE? How many monsters in PVE add negative effects to your character? The videos on Utube, indicate it is not useful for large monsters.
    Options
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this only shows (and proves beyond any doubt what-so-ever) that developers of this game don't know and/or don't even play their own game. especially PvP. sooo many sets that came out were completely broken and even though they (ZOS) tried to present them as designed for small scale or solo gameplay everyone started using them and things became even worse. anyone remember the original "ball group killer" Dark Convergence? or Plaguebreak? when those sets came out ball groups were the first to use them. they (ZOS) design sets with one purpose in mind and even though we tell them (during PTS) that their idea is nice but not realistic they disregard our input because we know nothing and they know better. their hubris is without boundaries..

now we have this. one thing i can't understand - why do we even have PTS? when we, the players, test stuff and report back our findings they (ZOS) don't care. how many threads were on the PTS forum regarding Mara's Balm? a ton. did we explain why that set is broken AF? we did. did they (developers) listen? nah. i ask again - why do we have the PTS when no matter what we test and what results we find no one cares?
    Edited by mzprx on August 27, 2022 4:21PM
    Options
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I tell you what its a good time for money. Those pieces sell for like a minimum of 100k.
    Edited by xxslam48xxb14_ESO on August 27, 2022 4:41PM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
    Options