The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haul Arse Donkey in Crown Store August 22nd, 5 extra inventory slots all characters

bathynomusESO
bathynomusESO
✭✭✭
Haul Arse Donkey in Crown Store August 22nd, 5 extra inventory slots all characters
https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Explorer's_Pack_Donkey
Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 21, 2022 4:38PM
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot wait! :) 5 slots is really not much use, but I've wanted a pack donkey since forever!
  • bathynomusESO
    bathynomusESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    Cannot wait! :) 5 slots is really not much use, but I've wanted a pack donkey since forever!

Ya, but there is also the rat and boar. With all 3, that is 15 slots.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just need a matching donkey mount to go with it.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice. But how many crowns do you think it's gonna cost? My guess is it won't be available for endeavors either.

I'm going to guess it'll cost 3,500 crowns or more.
    Edited by SaffronCitrusflower on August 21, 2022 3:39PM
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is closer to 5,000 crowns.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be the same as the other inventory pets.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, I'm revising my estimate up now. 1,000 crowns per inventory slot is almost certainly what it will be. It will be 5k crowns probably.
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    Not only should the Mule or any other crown slot expansion be more than 5 slots as that is just a joke and a sign of bad things at the moment for the game that you literally have to charge well more than anything on the planet for just 5 slots but the fact I can go in game and buy 10 slots for a thousand crowns.
    So, let's do the math really quick 1000 divided by 10 is 100 crowns per slot, so in theory any other sell for 5 slots should be 500 browns make all around fair ohhhh but wait it isn't fair at all. it is 1200 slots for the other two options for all characters so again let's do the math again 1200 divided by 5, that is 240 browns per slot talk about a rip off if you ask me.
    Charging 140 addition crowns for 5 slots for all characters is sad just sad and a general ploy in my view to make money for minimum effort.
  • N00BxV1
    N00BxV1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be the same as the other inventory pets.

Agreed.

Why would it be any different. Both of the other inventory pets cost 1200 crowns each. Just like how every assistant costs 5000 crowns each.
  • ottobot
    ottobot
    ✭✭✭
    Nice. But how many crowns do you think it's gonna cost? My guess is it won't be available for endeavors either.

The Boar and the Rat are both 1200 crowns and both give 5 inventory slots, I see no reason why this one won't be the same price.
    c25kmmxmvdh0.png
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree it should cost the same as the other inventory pets, since it's basically a reskin of the same thing. If it costs more I think that would be very unpopular (especially if it's as expensive as some people here are predicting).

It definitely won't be available for seals of endeavor because that system exists purely to comply with Microsoft's policy that anything in loot boxes will be available by playing the game. There's no such policy for cash shop items so ZOS have no need to make them available without paying crowns.
    Edited by Danikat on August 21, 2022 5:20PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I'm revising my estimate up now. 1,000 crowns per inventory slot is almost certainly what it will be. It will be 5k crowns probably.

@SizanLopkniht

The other two pack pets that add 5 invent slots sell for 1200 crowns. I suggest revising your estimate again as far exceeds the examples we already have for pricing this pet.

• bathynomusESO
    bathynomusESO
    ✭✭✭
    Post got moved. No one wants to know about my donkey, now. :'(
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    Post got moved. No one wants to know about my donkey, now. :'(

I would love to know more about said donkey. Listed as a Mr. Arse, Haul. I hope he gets a good meal and a warm stable.

"The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • bathynomusESO
    bathynomusESO
    ✭✭✭
    poQCTfr.png
  • kynesgrove
    kynesgrove
    ✭✭✭
    He is perfection. <3
    "The shrine is breathtaking, sitting upon a rise and dominated by many standing stones carved with holy runes. The place truly seems to have been kissed by Kyne's icy breath."
    - Urig the Wanderer
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just saw on the launcher that there's a crown sale right now, but the prices on the site didn't change.

Screenshot-2022-08-22-19-09-48.jpg

Screenshot-2022-08-22-19-12-22.jpg
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Im happy donkey pet has finally arrived. It is the oldest pet/Pack mule in most RPG game. Carrying all your hoard as the big hoarde.., (Clearing throat) I mean the big adventure such as yourself. (poor donkey)
  • summerkat
    summerkat
    Soul Shriven
    Love the pack donkey! but the hee-haw every few minutes kills me LOL! <3
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the donkey, and waiting in excitement for a pack guar to make it to the store !!!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aelorin wrote: »
    Got the donkey, and waiting in excitement for a pack guar to make it to the store !!!

This would be nice.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »

@SizanLopkniht

The other two pack pets that add 5 invent slots sell for 1200 crowns. I suggest revising your estimate again as far exceeds the examples we already have for pricing this pet.

and history repeated itself and the price is only 1200 crowns. Not 5k.
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@SizanLopkniht

and history repeated itself and the price is only 1200 crowns. Not 5k.

Yep. Happy to be wrong. :)

The price of everything else in the crown store has doubled or more, so it was fair to assume the new pack mule would cost more as well.
    Edited by SaffronCitrusflower on August 26, 2022 3:37PM