The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EHT notifying me when I enter my own house since the update

SilverBride
SilverBride
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I have EHT set to notify me when visitors enter or leave my house, but since the update today it is now notifying me when I enter. It's really distracting and doesn't make sense because I'm the owner, not a visitor. Has anyone else noticed this or found a way around it without disabling the notification all together?
PCNA
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noticed it, yes. Found a fix, no.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My journey into this sub to learn if others have also acquired a new "housing ghost" has not been in vain.
    I too have a spectre that haunts my halls :#
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does this ghost do?
    PCNA
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's initial effect was to cast Major Suspicion on me.
    Which caused me to walk through every hallway and check every room and possible hiding spot for this unexpected stealthy visitor.
    The duration was about 10 minutes and scaled off of my total paranoia.

On subsequent castings I appear to be immune and Major Suspicion no longer affects me when I enter my home and see that message.
    I no longer feel the need to search for a potential visitor.

Nope.

I really don't.

Not one bit, nope.

I-

BRB I think I heard a noise...
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a ghost at Alinor Crest Townhouse for several days that kept pushing a table with flowers on it into the wall. One day it was pushed so far I had to do a retrieve to get it out. I removed the table and vase and replaced it and it stopped.
    Edited by SilverBride on August 24, 2022 7:05PM
    PCNA
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a ghost at Alinor Crest Townhouse for several days that kept pushing a table with flowers on it into the wall. One day it was pushed so far I had to do a retrieve to get it out. I removed the table and vase and replaced it and it stopped.

Now THAT would creep me out, I think I'd prolly move out and just use the place for item storage lol.