The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

You finally did it ZoS

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
You made Stibbons a house guest An This one bought many things in the crown store including a new home.

Screenshot-20220819-190440.png{BR}

This was the best executive decision made by ZoS to date an such confidence should be noted.

Screenshot-20220819-185656.png[IMG][/img]

All fans of Stibbons are now a lot happier thanks to You. Keep up with these sound decisions in the future.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on August 22, 2022 1:37AM
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I too should focus on housing, guests, and decoration until U36 comes out to remedy U35.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tactx wrote: »
    Maybe I too should focus on housing, guests, and decoration until U36 comes out to remedy U35.

It is a great way to lose many, many hours but it is very gold intensive, personally I find it really relaxing 💕
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stibbons is a nice guy, more than his obnoxious mistress
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I decided to do that a couple of years ago when it became clear that I would never "catch up" and be able to do adequate damage because every time I started to make progress everything got changed and I had to start over. It's been like that pretty much since I started playing and now all I bother with in ESO is housing. Everything else is just too frustrating.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You will last a long time here. Escape the madness.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stibby is nice but for 2500 crowns a nay nay for me. I have spend much crowns and gold over the years on housing but right now I don't feel like spending a cent on the game anymore. I was excited for the houseguest and probably would have consider getting it for less as I still have leftover crowns from my sub but I think I will wait. Maybe something else comes up I rather want more.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on August 20, 2022 7:29PM
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should have sold Stibbons as a set with Lady Clarisse, is like selling Clyde without Bonnie, Louise without Thelma, Stimpy without Ren etc, I would have paid something like 3500 crowns if they were together.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't buy all the houseguests, but I am hoping for more quest NPC houseguests to come out. The random non quest ones, while nice and inexpensive, are not interesting to me. Stibbons is great, but he does feel a little incomplete without his Lady. I look forward to Rigurt coming out soon as he was in the update data leak along with Stibbons. My Nord tank will enjoy having him around as a drinking buddy. I wanted Arox when he came out, but his dialogue was bugged in the CS for the character I did Blackwood with, and I would have only gotten him for that character's house so they could continue their camaraderie.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • EnerG
    EnerG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my eso roleplaying daydreams is stealing stibbons from Laurent. I don't even like stibbons that much, but I despise Laurent and Stibbons and can get drunk and laugh at laurent attempting to do things for herself methinks.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be afraid to leave Stibbons alone in my house. He would probably wander off or fall down a well.
    PCNA
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be afraid to leave Stibbons alone in my house. He would probably wander off or fall down a well.

Or somehow manage to get into a life-threatening situation ... inside of a danger free house.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not enough houseguest slots.
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like neither Clarissa nor Stibbons, sooo when in Glenumbra I swapped his soul with that of the Senechal ^^
    My wishlist for ESO
    I.Skills:
    >>weapons: Polearms, Unarmed, Crossbow

>>Sorc's Twilight - perched animation

>>a skill line - a guild having this - to enable us to increase % gold gain for donating Ornate gear (another gold sink in order to gain more pennies - but over time it would pay off)

II.Overland Mechanics
    >>tree climing in Grahtwood / Malabal Tor / Greenshade, etc. (with tall trees)

>>rock climbing in Glenumbra / Rivenspire / Stonefalls, etc. (with tall peaks)

>>new skill lines - Adventure (enable climbing, increase flora and fauna harvesting chances)

III.CP 2.0
    >>Craft Tree development --> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/594079/idea-craft-cp-sub-tree-ideas-constant-wip#latest

III.Replayable content in overland
    >>dynamic pocket rifts to Oblivion - eg. to Vaermina's in Stormhaven, Boethiah's in Deshaan, Hircine's in the Rift OR in Bankgorai, etc. to get Daedric Sets relevant to the Prince, something like Oblivion rifts in Blackwood / the Deadlands

IV.Geography
    >>Pyandonea - we had some quests WITH Maormer (Summerset, High Isle) - maybe we could meet them there? Poke poke, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh ZOS?

>>Norg-Tzel - for Mara's sake, ZOS, REMOVE it from the list please!

V.Other
    (the ideas are also inspired by other Forum Users' posts)
    >>pet battles! We collect SO MANY pets, and yet there are just a cosmetic. What a HUGE potential lies within those tiny beats!

>>ASOC - a new server in Asia and Oceania. If people have a bad ping there, it would be great if they had a server reaching their places more easily. And hey, it would make THREE servers, not two.

>>highlighting WBs that are being fought

>>possibility to dye barding

>>possibility to switch UI between guild bank<-->bank<-->guild trader

>>display the dialogue options so that we can see which answer the NPC is reacting to

>>a way to make Overland more challenging - for those who want
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was planning on doing a sitcom comic with Stibbons. A well must be installed.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was planning on doing a sitcom comic with Stibbons. A well must be installed.

That's awesome!
    PCNA
  • Shihp00
    Shihp00
    ✭✭✭
    they tried so hard to make a point with this character :D
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stibbons and Rigurt on sale in the same month, what a time to be alive! This got me thinking that a quest involving both of them would probably set the new standard for epic awesome.
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add a Lady Clarissa house guest now, and make it so that if you place them in a certain distance of each other they have a random conversation from their more risqué repertoire.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now add him as a companion, or even a non-combat pet :D
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like to see a stibbons trial target dummy