The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gold Reward Coffer (Master's Purse)

Rooatouille
Rooatouille
✭✭
Wasn't sure if this should be marked as a bug, but I noticed today when I collected my gold-level rewards from Marunji, the container did NOT prevent me from collecting all including the transmute stones. This is relevant as I have 1000/1000 transmute stones and other transmute rewards usually prevent me from collecting them at that point (at least, the transmute stones themselves, leaving the container in inventory with the remaining transmutes still inside).

Is this supposed to work this way or should it be protected as other sources of transmute stones usually are? Personally, I think we should just uncap transmute stones altogether to prevent inventory clutter at this point, but that's another issue.

Side note: I hate the changes to the reward names. Much preferred "bronze/silver/gold" but think it should have been changed to "blue/green/purple/gold tribute rewards". :shrug:
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as im aware thats how the tribute containers have worked (it also does the same thing with coffers like the ones from trials or events that have transmutes in them, it doesnt stop you from claiming the transmutes even if your capped)

its kind of annoying for sure (but also so is the transmute cap itself even though i know that is purely a selling point for eso+)

the transmute geodes dont stop you from claiming all of the transmutes either if your at like 997 and you open a +5 or higher transmute geode (the overflow is just "lost"), but they are smarter and wont let you open them at all if your already at the cap
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014