The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MOD HELP

Baconlad
Baconlad
✭✭✭✭✭
I loaded my main into shad astula for some good old pickpocketing Leger leveling while waiting for my BG Q to come up...after a very fun BG while loading back into the area my game crashes to Xbox Home.

I've loaded other characters fine. But my main does it roughly 10 times now. Been trying for an hour.

My account is on Xbox NA. "Ullad of Bromjunaar" is his toon name....pls halp
Edited by ZOS_Bill on August 23, 2022 2:25PM
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket and havnt seen anything
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Can you provide the ticket number? We can pass this along to help get the ball rolling. Also please keep in mind that tickets take a bit to get to as there are others ahead of yours. Our support may not have gotten to it yet, but will be working fast to get there.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't. The support page isn't giving me a ticket mumber. Although it says "waiting for an agent"
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baconlad wrote: »
    I can't. The support page isn't giving me a ticket mumber. Although it says "waiting for an agent"

the ticket number is on the same row. There's 5 columns, /subject/ticket/category/status/last updated. Your "waiting for agent" is on the status column, the ticket number is same row in ticket column.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Baconlad

Please check your forum inbox for assistance with your character issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post